My plant sprouted about a week ago. Has not grown since. Using coco/perlite. Ph is 6.0. 18 hours of light. Spraying with water lightly once daily. Tips are turning slightly yellow. What should i do?
Can you post some pictures
Can you fill out this support form. Can help alot better with more information
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed/ amnezia haze auto ilgm bank
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF/ coco media with 15% worm casting and perlite
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths/ on pot
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)ph is 6.2
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable ppm is 850ppm
- Indoor or Outdoor / grown indoors
- Light system/ sf4000 led light
- Temps; Day, Night temp on day is 23-26 celsius on night 18- 20 celsius
- Humidity; Day, Night humidity 45- 52
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, run on AC
- Co2; Yes, No NO
Ill fill that out. Im on day 11
The leaves are out of focus, however they don’t seem to be yellowing. I suspect that your temperature and/or humidity is the issue. Are you tracking those?
Looks nice and healthy. Dont rush and over nutes or over water to push growth. Every seed is different. Stick with it. She will grow
Humidity is 61%. Temp is 74°F
This can be true, and as long as the plant isn’t an autoflower there’s little cause for concern ATM.
@HerbMan1 are you monitoring the environment with the lights off too?
When its dark cycle it is around 68-70°F. And 50% humidity
Then let’s assess your lights. What are you working with? Specific light, settings, and distance to leaves?
Please be specific since you’re about to hit your new member post limit.
Welcome to the forum, BTW.
Looks like water burn, water acts like a magnifying glass with lights/sun. Try not to get water on the leaves