First time grow, dissapointed in myself

I think I’ve underwated them and at some point in the vegetation I’ve measured the TDS of the runoff and it came back high so I flushed with ph-ed RO water and did not even give CALMAG for a few days until they started showing some brown spots and one was in flowering mode and immediatly started to dry and curl it’s leaves until crisp and now they’re starting to fall off.
I’ve been giving ever since then CALMAG and |'ve just measured the runoff yesterday .
I’m using BioBizz nutes.
Is this calcium deficiency or some other nutes deficiency ? Is this light burn ? Did it happen because of the low PH ? Planing on feeding water with calmag today at a PH of 6.8 so try to increase the runoff PH to 6.5.

Is this grow completly failed and should I just start over ?
Thank you

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Master dwarf auto, zamnesia
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Organic soil grow
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
7liter pot
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
runoff ph is 6.0-6.1
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
runoff tds is in the 700-750 range.
• Indoor or Outdoo
Indoor
• Light system
Led
• Temps; Day, Night
28.5 day/24.5 night
• Humidity; Day, Night
45% day and night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Yes with carbon filter
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
De-humidifier in the room, not the grow room.
• Co2; Yes, No
Yes

![20220527_113953|375x500](upload://ndIN

kSElfcGOJCXuSXnAU96GC9g.jpeg)

2 Likes

Get your pH 6.5-6.7 and feed in order and they’ll bounce back. Take all that dead stuff off and look for improvement in new growth . You probably have 2 months left so there’s time to fix this.
If you’re truly organic don’t flush your soil… I don’t know what you meant about soil with salts.
Last stop being so hard on yourself if your learning things then you’re not at a loss you’re at a gain for the future grows. This is a hardy plant and I’ve seen way worse grows.

8 Likes

Nothing to add that @BigItch hasnt covered, feed that lady :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

all of my plants have looked similar to this, turns out pretty good though, im thinking it was an old bag of soil ,ffhf, bc the ph seemed way outta whack, im finally out of that bag of soil( my current grow has 2 pots of the suspected old soil and 1 pot with a younger plant in different soil)

im a noob so still figuring everything out but the younger plant seems to be doing better at its stage than the others did so im thinking the soil was partially an issue

2 Likes

Thanms for the reply. So, just feed a higher ph water? You believe this is solely because of my low ph?

This is low, should be double this. What was the high runoff that you got?

2 Likes

I got 1000 ppm runoff in early veg so I fed only ph RO water for a week so now I have this. Will feed until I get to 1200.thanks

1 Like

When I get down to 1000ppm, I consider the soil depleted.

2 Likes

Amen – this is the best advice.

In Part yes. First get the pH of your soil in the correct range so your nutrients are available to your plant. Then feed till your up in the 1200 range.
I’ll leave the pH chart so you can see what is available under different pH conditions