First time grow (blue dream autos) looking for advice

@Graysin @Docnraq @Jonesy287 am i correct in thinking nutrient issue at this point? I’ve turned the lights down a little bit too because I could see light burn on the edges of some leaves but as you can see there is leaf discoloration

1 Like

Did you feed immediatly after you flushed?

1 Like

Unfortunately no. I’m in a knee brace and on crutches so my fiancé had to do it for me. She was only able to flush it because she had stuff to do for school as well. Probably should have right after but just didn’t work out that way. She is absolutely going to be fed asap

2 Likes

The tds was really low when she flushed it, it was around 850 just fyi

1 Like

Yeah definatly wanna get her fed asap. This is likely why your leaves are changing colors. Happens fast amiright?! This is useful experience though so you can see how quickly you can trigger the plant to consume its stores for the final flush before harvest.

2 Likes

So towards the end just let them consume what’s stored without feeding? I see a lot of the times the leaves are yellow and crisp on peoples plants right before they cut them

3 Likes

Thats what they do at the end of life and during the flush stage. Your not feeding them so they eat their stored food in the leaves.

1 Like

Ok so the leaves will do that around when time to harvest is? Or you stop feeding them for a couple weeks prior to trigger it? I’m baked like a cake right now so I’m a bit spacey right now

1 Like

Just cuz it’s in week 10 right now and my last plants took around 12-13 weeks

1 Like

In other words when should I stop feeding her before harvest?

1 Like

I flush 6 days before harvest then nothing for 24 hours then chop. No dark time. the last 24 hours is with lights on. I am in coco.

Yeah at the end of their life they start “eating” themselves. Look like they’re are dying when in fact they are but it’s totally natural. Freaked me out the first couple times too. Looking good! Definitely needs some food. Sorry if I missed it but where are you in it’s life? What week flower?

1 Like

I stop feeding like a week or so before harvest and do nothing but water. The last couple days before chop I do a 48 dark period. Really brought out trichomes I felt like and the aroma! Phew!!! Personal preference though with lights though. iMO I think it helps. This is only 4 grow so I’m novice here. Just sharing what I’ve learned and experienced. I might be wrong but it’s in the bro science section I think.

1 Like
1 Like

This is what I do now. I used to do the dark period.

1 Like

Ones at about 10 weeks the other is about 9. The younger one is not very developed bud wise. There are a lot of bud sites which I like to see but all are very small in comparison to the older ones buds.

1 Like

Dont base it when tobdobthe final flush on weeks. Base it on the trichomes. There is no way tobtell a plants done ness by length of time in grow. Seen some plants go 17 weeks even. Only the trichomes know for sure.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Feed her now, she’s hungry and not far enough into flower to be worrying about flushing for end of life.

2 Likes

Agreed. 100%

3 Likes

I’m really eager to feed this thing but the pot is still heavy even though I flushed it 4 days ago. I still need for it to on the drier side right? Or can I feed it?