First time grow any suggestions

The plants have became droopy and the leaves have turned yellow, I want to try and swap the plants to another pot to see if that helps, I have them inside of a planter pot, the drainage Sucks maybe that’s the issue, and as I’ve been reading the plants should be way further than what they are considering there a month old

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea :rofl:

1 Like

I cut off the yellow leaves added a bit of water adjusted the lights and this is what I came to this a.m

They seem to like it, I have fabric pots and some new fox farm soil on the way from Amazon arriving today. I plan to replant them into the bigger pots by tonight I’ll keep you all updated on how the babies are doing, I also ordered a co2 bucket from Amazon that arrives Tuesday of next week, I’m going to try it out and see if it helps there growth any

1 Like

1 Like

I swapped out one plant, the blueberry auto to see how it reacts To the fabric pots, I have the lights up full blast currently, I will turn them down in 10 hours

Much better! The plants will thank you. Now on watering days, try to water around the ring of the leaves. No need for runoff for the next week or two. Straight water, and around the outside edge of the plant

1 Like

Thanks bro :100:

1 Like

1 Like

Is this plant flowering already?

Indeed she is… friggin autos man. They do as they please

Welcome aboard @Jon2playa . Everyone here actually cares if your grow succeeds. You will get lots of good advice and methods. I believe there are examples and threads for almost every style but freefall. Have a blast and HAPPY growing. Plants love positive :grin:

2 Likes

Was it something That I did that possibly triggered it you Think?

Its tough guessing their… reasons. For the most part, they are just flowering time bombs. You got to maximize every second of veg they give you. A great start is important for them.

Few diff things can trigger them.

Temps too high or low.
Transplant shock.
Feeding flower nutes too soon.
Flipping lights to 12/12 too soon.
Heck some seem to flip if u look at them funny

Lmao that’s funny, how long am I supposed to leave this in flowering? I’m going to start white widow soon, do you have a good light recommendation? I’m going to post the lights that I have

1 Like

How big is your grow space?

She has approx 6-8 weeks to go. Depends how long she’s been looking like that.

How are your light hours now? If she’s an auto, she can flower under 18/6 just fine