First time grow. Any help is much appreciated

Roots are still developing, once they get an established root system they’ll take off.
No need to have the light on 24/7, 18/6 is adequate and gives them a rest period. @SmittyJ

1 Like

@Covertgrower thank you for replying, I will adjust the light schedule and keep watching and reading.

1 Like

Hope you enjoy! This forum is a wealth of knowledge! :seedling::fire::dash::christmas_tree::sunglasses:

So my plants have been GROWING the last 6 days. Any advice on lst, trimming, or anything I should be doing?

1 Like

Any thought on what kind of lst you want to try

I’m open to suggestions.

You have to do this type of lst before the stalk gets dense …

I topped mine at the 5th node for this type of lst…

1 Like

That is very impressive! I will post some pics in the morning but it may be a little late for me to lst. Main stems are pretty dense.

1 Like

You can get some LST clips, that’s what I’ve used :)) if you want some pics of It I can show you what it’s done for me, they wake up in about 15 min :))

1 Like

Thank you kindly Sir :pray:
Hey Sammy I’d like to get some info on them myself… share away please thank

2 Likes

Will post on 5-10 min or so!

1 Like

Any thoughts on where to start or am I too late? I did try a little but not sure how well I did.

These three pictures are a little better. Tried on two of them but the last one looks pretty spread out. Any thought by anyone? Did I do too much, too little, etc? Thanks guys!

Yes please Sammy! Show us your ways!

1 Like

I have clips but also use binder clips on the side of the bags and yarn to gently pull down branches. With older growth you can pull them down a bit at a time every few days so as not to break a branch.

1 Like

Can anyone help me here with these pics? I’m wondering if I should be trimming some of these leaves off? I know it’s not the best picture but I’m sure someone can assist.

It’s not going to hurt a thing to prune a few of those big suckers if they blocking flower sights

1 Like

Do use think they’re ready for harvest

Did some pruning two days ago. Let me know if you guys think I should do a little more or if I’m good to go. Very excited to have made it this far. Looks like flowering has begun!

1 Like