First time grow. Any help is much appreciated

First time growing since I got the itch. Could def use some advice. Did a lot of research before starting so hopefully I’m on the right track. Using a Marshydro 4x4 tent. Using the filter as well as a fan for air circulation. Have three plants growing in there. I’m in the middle of week 3. Am hoping for some tips as how I should proceed as well as if you guys think everything looks to be going alright. Thanks in advance. Love this forum!

10 Likes

Everything looks great so far. Focus on hitting your VPD, don’t over water and keep the correct pH. Those are the basics that make up the majority of a successful grow.

4 Likes

Thank you! Def taking my time with watering (as that is always my problem with any plant) and am constantly testing ph of water and soil.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Very nice setup.

4 Likes

Hmmm… I see 5? :eyes: :laughing:

They all look good. All 3 of them!

1 Like

Haha. The little guys are for experimenting with. I’m not counting them.

2 Likes

Very happy and healthy bro :pray::muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

Your research paid off and your plants look fantastic! Are they autos or photos? Your about at the point where some lst could be beneficial. There’s a lot of great folks around here to help out if needed.

2 Likes

They are autos. If all goes well will def try photos next. I’m all for lst if anyone would like to lend some advice on how to proceed. Thanks for the confidence though! As I said…….I love this forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the community your plants look awesome happy as a lark , leafs standing straight out. Keep up the good work .
:v::+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thank you ALL. Looking forward to this grow and many more to come. Also gaining all the knowledge you veterans wish to share!

I am a first time grower and I’m looking for any advice I can get. got AC Finity tent 36x48x80. kingled 1500w led light. ac finity 4" inline fan and Aussie charcoal filter. I have a wedding cake auto going now on day two in pot after soaking in water for 24 hours. grew 1/2" tail root and I placed in a pot for pot’s 2 gallon grow kits they have. how far should I keep my light from my seedling? am I on the right track with my kit? thank you so much in advance for all y’all help!!! :+1:t2:

What a coincidence. My first grow is the wedding cake autos. I’m 3 weeks ahead of you! Happy growing!

1 Like

how far did you set your light from your seedling? until it popped?

After the seed germinated I put it in a solo cup with soil. Left it under a regular lamp for about 2/3 days (maybe 3-4 inches away) until it popped above the soil and grew its first set of true leaves. Then I placed in its forever home (5 gallon pot) and put them in the tent. Might be a better way but that is what I did. I’m sure the experts can weigh in. Good luck!

@Jonesy287 this is what i found online about your light

Thank you so much Dannie! Do you think that height would cause reaching? Right now I have it at about a foot above the pot. Just had true leaves show up this morning. Bought a pot for pot kit. They say it has enough nutrients to go through the whole process from germ to harvest. Thoughts???

If plant appears to stretch lower light and i don’t know about the kit you are using if plant starts having issues you can always come back here to get help just tag me and i will help

1 Like

I must be doing something really wrong, I have two plants that are about 2.5", they germinated in a glass of water, sprouted tails, were planted on 8/5 and popped up on 8/8 but have not grown up nor developed anything other than top two leaves. They are in soil with spider farmer 1000 at full power about 22" above the tops 24/7. I mist the insides of the plastic domes morning and night, and only poured water in the pots twice in the last 8 days. The soil is a mixture of Kellogg Plus organic indoor potting soil (70%) and Miracle grow seedling soil (30%). I dont have a tent yet, I do have a small desk fan circulating air around the two pots.
Am I just too impatient?