First time grow. Any help is appreciated

So your saying i need to cut down on the nutes, or make sure i feed her properly

Im saying dont be in a rush to flush and wrap it up. This stage is very important and you want her well fed.

Nitrogen can be cut down to a minimum if much at all. But PK? Push her!!

1 Like

Ok thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

So here is jane real close to harvest. A piece broke off when i was working on her trimmed it up and its drying. I guess thats my little sample piece lol. Maybe a few more days waht you guys think.

4 Likes

Mary doing her thing and putting on some weight. I say maybe another 3 weeks or so. Whta you guys think.

3 Likes

Here is cookie 4 weeks into flower and growing nicely.

2 Likes

4 weeks?!?! Jesus she’s putting it down quickly

She actually turned 5 weeks the fay after, but she is doing great man. Im not getting much smell is that ok.

1 Like

Hey growmies well I chopped jane on Sunday. I messed up on the medium and her roots weren’t looking too good as a result of why she so small. Anyways I’m just happy to have gotten what I got.

3 Likes

This one is moving slowly but surely. I’m sure I have the same root issues as her sister maybe not as bad. Not sure how much longer on this one.

3 Likes

Omg I checked tricomes last night and alot of milky, with a few amber and a little still clear. She is 6 weeks old.

2 Likes

Thats a quick flower!! What strain is the 6 weeker?

And Jane looks like ooey gooey goodness! :drooling_face:

1 Like

The 6 weeker is a girl scout cookie.

1 Like

If she was a photo, thats keeper level quickness… id probably find a stud and try to squeak some seeds of her :rofl:

4 Likes

Im goimg to keep a close eye on her. She is 9 weeks total from i germinated her. Im thinking maybe another week or so. @PurpNGold74

1 Like

Hey guys its been a while. Well my grow is way over, the plants came out ok considering what they went thru. It wasnt to my expectations but my friends loved it. My fridge dry came ok also. There wasnt much smell or flavor in the buds, but it does relaxes you after smoking which is good. I dont have a scale so i dont know how much exactly i got but it was pretty decent amount. All in all it was a good run. I definitely learned alot. Im onto my 2 run, but im doing some phopts this time along with 1 auto.

I got purple zkittles, planet of the grapes and an unknown auto that flowering.

2 Likes

Holy crap!! I don’t think all my plants put together would amount to what you have going on that one. Well done!

1 Like

@Mackerel if you want to improve flavour look into how to cure. Get a bunch of mason jars. I use pasta sauce jars, 600ml size. Once the bud has been hanging and is dried, trim them and put about an ounce of dried bud in each. Every day open the jars for about 30 minutes or so, then reclose. Referred to as “burping”. After about a week, drop in a Boveda pack (I use 58% others prefer 62%) and then store sealed in a cool dark place.
After a month, crack one open and try! You will notice a much fruitier smell and taste, less like hay. I started burping mine New Years. About 2 weeks later I started smoking the smaller larfy buds as I had run out. Not bad. Just cracked my 8th jar and it is smooth and tasty! Each jar has gotten better. Just wish I had more…my Bruce Banner auto is about week 3 of flower and my 2 photos I won’t flip for another 5 weeks (like to get them bigger!). Was hoping the auto would hold me over until the photos are ready, trying not to have to buy any more if I can avoid it. Altho I can get dispensary weed delivered in 2 hours for $80/oz, I’d still rather not!

3 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like

Thats amazing man! Congrats. I just started my first grow, so your forum was quite helpful.

1 Like