First time grow. Any help is appreciated

@TransplantedFarmgirl hello there, by any chance are my girls pre flowering.

1 Like

Yep they are flowering from my vantage point

1 Like

Happy new years to you all. Just a little update on my girls. Day 35 and they are showing flower. Did a little defoliation and lst. I really put some stress on these girls but they are determined to finish their grow. Yesterday I gave them their first real feed and I must say they look different within the past few hours. I’m hoping to learn from this grow and make my 2nd one much better.

3 Likes

Hey just a little update on the ladies. They are striving, after all they been thru. Around 41 days from sprout, almost 2 weeks since flower. Did a little lst.

3 Likes

Haha the pup said you needed a hand training. They bounced back just fine tho.

Yup youre in flower. Now the fun part begins haha

3 Likes

Hey guys just a little update. The girls are now 7weeks old, 3 weeks into flower.

And this is cookie 3 weeks and coming along nicely. I used fox farm coco Loco for this girl.

How are they looking.

2 Likes

Colas are stacking up very well. Everyone looks happy green and healthy. Good work

1 Like

I have a question do you treat fox farm coco Loco the same as fox farm ocean forest. Is coco Loco a soil or soil less medium.

Think its in the name. Coco Loco, so coco… if im not mistaken they say 6.0. Coco’s between 5.8 and 6.2. So happens to fall right in line

1 Like

Good day growmies, just giving a little update on the girls. They are doing good so far. Around 9 weeks above ground and around 5 weeks into flower. There is not really any smell to the big one but the smaller one has a slight smell and a little sticky. Not alot of frost either. Based on all they went thru I’m happy they are where there are. Not expecting too much.

2 Likes

This is cookie going on 5 weeks above ground and 2 weeks into flower. For her I’m using coco loco and I’m doing a .much better job of feeding her. Haven’t messed up on her as yet. Did some lst and took a few fan leaves off that was touching the dirt and blocking bud sites.

2 Likes

Just a lilittle update on the girls… I think one might be soon ready.

3 Likes

I think she getting close. Week 7 of flower.

1 Like

Starting to stack up a bit. Week 7 of flower.

2 Likes

She is coming along nicely. I can say i did a much better job with this one. Week 4 of flower

3 Likes

They both look great. First two sets of pics might be on water only… how far are they along?

They are overall 10 weeks in. 7 weeks into flower

1 Like

Maybe just another week of feeding then… you can really cut a good bit of the N if your running full strength.

How are her trichs maturing?

They are coming along slowly but surely. Still some clear tricomes last time i checked. She is not drinking asuch as the other one so thats one reason i said she should be done soon.

1 Like

Make sure you maximize that finishing time. Imo its less important to cut nutes the last two weeks then it is to feed properly until she’s at maturity. Serious development stage is late flower

2 Likes