First time grow. Any help is appreciated

And this is Jane, she is 3 days old. I kept her under the burple led I used to germinate. Just wanted to see how the different lighting and environment affected the plants and what works better.

oh that little spec oh her leave is her seed case that didn’t want to come off.

1 Like

So it’s been around a week or so and I think my babies are doing OK. Any thoughts

2 Likes

One of left looking like a beast for 1 week :fire:

1 Like

I’m really loving how my girls are coming along. 1 week above ground, going to transplant them over the weekend.

3 Likes

Those are doing right well! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you

They look great! :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you.

Good day everyone, a week and a half above ground. Transplanted on Sunday with a lite feed. Keeping fingers crossed.

2 Likes

This Mary at 2 weeks above ground

2 Likes

This is Jane 12 days above ground.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. One of the hardest part of growing for me is patience lol. I’m always anxious to do something. Well with that being said I started to lst my 1st plant which is 18 days above ground. I have no clue as to what I’m doing or if I should even be doing this at this point but I’m learning and expecting something to grow wrong so I can learn from it. But so far so good. Am I on the right track. My next plant I think I will let grow a bit before I try to do anything as the node spacing is very tight.

3 Likes

Ok so I have ran into a serious problem or I hope it’s not too bad. I was making an adjustment to the tent adding another fan to help with the heat, placed the plants outside the tent so I dint hurt them. While I’m doing my thing I hear a chewing sound only to turn around and find my damn dog eating my girls. Is it a loss, is it repairable. I’m so pissed right now.

2 Likes

So I gave it some thought and decided to try and save her so I removed the damaged leaves and try to lever her out and hopefully she will bounce back.

2 Likes

There is still plenty of good plant left, she’ll come back. I literally tore my plant in half and it lived.

3 Likes

Just a little update. So since my dogs decided to rat my plants for lunch they haven’t been the same. Plus I think I was over watering a bit. Today is the best the have looked in a while. I was going to give up on them but I’m not a quitter lol. Any thoughts. This is Jane, the one that really got bites bad.

And this is Mary. Starting to pick back up.

I started another seed of girl scout cookies just incase these didn’t make it which I will be taking a much better care of.

2 Likes

Where do I go from here

It looks like your plants are clawing a little bit in the last two photos. That can happen from too much direct wind or possibly nitrogen toxicity. When it happened on my first grow I moved my fans to point just off the plant tops. Helped a bunch.
And remember your plants had a huge stress when they became dinner :confused:. Gonna take a little bit to recover.

1 Like

Essentially, your dog performed some high stress training with chomping off the tops. You might get some pretty funky looking growth and buds but it will also be interesting to see what they turn out like. Who knows, might be pretty nice buds!

4 Likes

It could be both lol. I moved the fan so it does blow on them directly but I did also give some nutes before it was time and I think that may have caused the clawing.