First time grow and I killed it

Special shout out to a few I can think of @BobbyDigital @Newt @PurpNGold74 and another one or two I can’t think of. You guys helped me alot and made it happen … I did have to harvest my plant early im a little bummed I would have like to give them a little longer but I had to. They dried faster then they should have… alot of thjngs didn’t go as planned but in the end they are in jars they are curing and all of them are now between 60-65% so it should turn out great… this is my very first grow ever. I just weighed it up almost 1.5 pounds I got between my three white widows they smell and look beautiful It was a very good time. I will say next time I’m doing it outside lol

Az

31 Likes

Oh good
I thought you meant plant was dead

Good job

14 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap: congratulations

3 Likes

Congrats! That’s all you. You did that!

6 Likes

Congratulations and well done! Happy toking

2 Likes

Congrats on your first harvest nice job.

2 Likes

Awesome haul!! Nice!!

2 Likes

Congrats man. Nice to have a harvest u der the belt now. Makes ya wanna jump right in head first this time now huh. Tag me if u start a new thread.

1 Like

don-draper-slow-clap

1 Like

WOW! That’s a beautiful sight! Congrats on a stellar grow. :star_struck:

Wanna be framer I think you nailed it 1.5 lbs Wow we where happy with 39 ozs

Is that “new math”?
1.5lb=24 oz
39oz=2lb 7oz
I would be happy with 39oz.

2 Likes

HaHa tounge in cheek homour my friends yes we are happy. Made oil and many jars of buds

2 Likes

I have yet to go over 1/4lb. I believe environmental issues limit mine in the veg stage.

Goals :drooling_face:

Congrats on a plentiful crop!

2 Likes

Successful first mission. Congrats!!

1 Like

Congrats on the W my friend! Now round 2 fight! Lol live and learn and apply new methods. Ya gotta constantly better yourself and your plants will show your labor of love

2 Likes

Same issue need more power more light then plants will grow better.I feel like Tim Allen looking for “More Power”

2 Likes

good job! good luck on your next journey.