First Time Grow Amnesia Haze, Northen Lights, & Blueberry

I didn’t know about them I’m a rookie first grow any recommended that I can go pick up from Home Depot?

Darn it it came with the tent. Should I just stop using them and buy a different set of nutes or double dosage to just get some use out of them?

I hate to recommend All purpose fertlizers just because they can be too high all around I would stick with what you have feed aggressive and look into a more MMJ specific nutrient for next grow FF dirty dozen GH 3 part or AN every product line mentioned has boosters for flower period on top of known performing base nutrients. Roots Organic is meant for a mixed soil where you have added bone meal blood meal Kelp Guano etc. It may work fine in full doses but mainly meant to boost what is already there

1 Like

Don’t double use bloom at higher recommended dose and grow at current dose

1 Like

Thanks for the knowledge man I’ll use this stuff up and order some for the 12 seeds I have left from my Mix pack. I’ll double the dosage that the bottle recommend when I feed them tomorrow.

Ahhhh okay disregard my last post with doubling I’ll just up the dosage on my bloom lol thanks again man.

1 Like

@Nuggyunlimited - @Donaldj is totally right.

That yellow leaf is nitrogen deficiency with necrotic brown spots - that’s phospherous. I’d be inclined to think the soil/medium was low in N.

I just prepped my nutes for tomorrow’s watering I added a little more of the bloom and kept the grow the same. I hope that does the trick only time will tell I’ll keep you guys updated.

On the other hand these guys popped out of the soul the Northern Lights are being shy but hopefully they show in a day or so. I don’t want the yellowing that’s going on with my current girls to start with these so when I start feeding I’ll keep a very close eye on them.

1 Like

Hey guys which one of those do I need for NPK for my potassium deficiency? This has the highest P & K with low N

Or do I need these they are part a & b so
I would have to buy both I believe?

@Nuggyunlimited what pH are you using? What kind of soil?

Most of the time the reason is because the pH is incorrect for the growing medium and not allowing the absorption of those nutrients.

I was using tan water that sat for a day then I got a ph meter the girls are looking better

Here they are making a comeback since I started using the nutrients.

My runt seems to have a lot of buds close to each other but she smells good and the yellowing slowed down.

This one was losing fan leaves like crazy but it slowed down as well.

This one was my skimpy plant seemed weak so I used strings to help it grow straight and had it closer to the fan to try and toughen the stem & branches. It’s really perking up since the nuetrients.

Finally starting to see the frost on them.

The babies are going to get a lot more attention now that I have nutrients.

1 Like

You probably missed this but I’d like to know what pH you are using and what soil.

I responded but didn’t say the number lol I started with tap water that I let sit for a day. Then I got a ph meter and started using 6ph :slight_smile:

Let’s make em real happy and pH the water after you add nutrients. You need 6.5 pH for soil and 5.8 for soilless mixes.

Here is why you need to nail the pH. If you notice some of the nutrients need exact pH or you will be out of their absorption range.

1 Like

Thank you bob I’ll keep everyone updated and see if it helps them a lot more

They are starting to get frosty! :grin:

2 Likes

Very frosty!

Are your leaves canoeing slightly or is that the plant genetics?

I think it’s just the one plant it’s amnesia haze the others are maybe 6 inches taller and growing Christmas tree like. This one is my runt but it’s the one that seems to be developing fastest.

1 Like