First time grow 4 weeks in

Been
a smoker for 35 years, But first attempt at growing because the country town I live in is a bit short on supply. So I thought I would give growing a go. Bought some White widow feminized auto flower. Been in the pots for 4 weeks. Plenty of sunshine. Been happy with the progress. Looks like they just going into flower. Any suggestions would be great.

4 Likes

They look pretty healthy nice job

Don’t get in to big a hurry they don’t seem to be flowering yet but looking great you shouldn’t be disappointed focus on the curing part so you get some good results

1 Like

Continue to keep them happy and you will be happy .

Thanks, Its hard to grow with close neighbours, That why I chose the auto flower. Keeps them a bit shorter. I don’t do a lot with them, Just good quality soil and a good water every 3 days. My mum is a basic gardener. She always says less makes best. Not sure if its true. But first time grow, Didn’t want to get to many things going on. Will post pics from time to time for info on how they are going. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Always listen to moms , she been here longer than you , and woman are always right ?

1 Like

Looking really good,

4 Likes

I’m jealous , man I wish I could grow outside .

1 Like

It’s awesome lol, especially when you can plant in the ground

Just amazed at the growth rate of these plants, So good to watch the changes daily. I did plant at the wrong time as it is coming into winter here, But was impatient and couldn’t help myself. Winter is very late where we are which I am very happy with. But I have a heated room setup for those very cold nights…

1 Like

They ready to be topped ?

I don’t know a lot about growing, First time and have read heaps. But not sure if I am game to top. Looks like a good idea.

As long,as there are no white hairs you should be good to top them

5 Weeks today.

2 Likes

Just a couple of close ups. 6 weeks now…

1 Like

7 week mark, Starting to look good now, Can anyone tell me how long a White widow auto flowers for…

2 Likes