First time grow. 2 white widows from ILGM any help would be greatly appreciated

You mean sprayed water with a spray bottle?

We may have found the problem. The excess of calcium causes a lock-out of various nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, manganese and iron.

@Budbrother I recently added the calmag, per a member in this thread. I could maybe feed it once a week instead.

1 Like

Yeah foliar sprayed all through Veg. 2 times a day within the 18 hours lights on and once a day within the 6 hours lights off(strickly only when lights just turn off) with low concentration of worm tea one day then fresh water the next, then aloe vera the next… I ph’ed the water to 5.8-6 also.

I also added a top dressing of sphagnum moss and kept that moist.

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like your a newbie like me?

1 Like

I am mate :slightly_smiling_face: very first grow, lots of reading and trying new things within logical parameters :sweat_smile:.

All through my grow I just had “rain Forrest environment” in mind.

I don’t know why… maybe because I’m a little weird :crazy_face:

https://ilgmforum.com/t/first-grow-journal-cherrypie-mother-8-clones/27533

My older one of same grow https://ilgmforum.com/t/ilgm-cherrypie-seed-to-harvest-first-grow-journal/25732

1 Like

I’m so nervous I’m going to mess something up! I have roughly 7 weeks to harvest!

1 Like

So am i dont worry :sweat_smile: I’ve learnt that everything is in the prep work. Having the right medium, good nutrients, good lights, all the testers… If you have that sorted and stick to the basic growing fundamentals you got 90% of things covered. But being our first grow its a matter of building up to that 90% so each grow after will be less stressful… i hope lol

5 Likes

Hi fellow flower children!
I’m running about even as well. Here are my great 8

4 Likes

Is that a mirror half way in your tent?,or does it keep going😆

2 Likes

Thanks. yea. it’s packed 4x4x8.

2 Likes

I guess we both weird. I run my tent :tent: at tropical :desert_island:. Most strains from ILGM love it, some are a little picky but they grow up in it. Like it or not.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate… :thinking:

1 Like

The Bruce Banner is finicky. They are stretchy and demand more water. They drink much more than indica. The worst case is yellowing under leaves. Those huge fan leaves at bottom tend to yellow and they suck up calcium. There is some plants in ILGM family that misbehave as so. It’s nothing drastic.

2 Likes

@GreenCoat
It’s does look that way after a joint. Lol

3 Likes

At what point should I drop my plants to the floor of the tent and let them stretch to the lights? Right now I have them on 12-15” stool and they are getting close to light. Anyone? @blackthumbbetty @PurpNGold74 anyone?

1 Like

Whenever they grow into the ‘danger zone’ like i keep my plants around 12-16 inches. If she gets inside of 12 i jack the light up or lower the plants down

2 Likes

Thank you :handshake:

De nada my friend. How they looking

1 Like

So far I think they look great! I decided to water them with 6.0 water last night. I’ll feed calmag a few times a week but not everyday. Leaves look good, I cut off the ones that looked bad. It’s very cold here today and tomorrow so keeping temps in 80s has been difficult but by Saturday should be noticeably warmer.