First time girl scout cookie extreme autos

Great looking girls…how far along are they

Last pics was at day 28

35 days

4 Likes

@Hellraiser @MrPeat i watered my plants yesterday with nutes and the run off on all 3 plants measured right at 900 ppm. i am using sensi bloom a and b at half the rate, 8 ml instead of 16 ml. voodoo juice 4 ml. big bud 4 ml. bud candy 2 ml. on my next watering should i feed them again to get the ppms up. it had been running around 1100 to 1200 ppm up till about a week ago. and if i should water with nutes should i go half strength or up it. just started feeding couple of weeks ago with just ph water every other time. growing in ffof

1 Like

I would not do anymore than half strength if you wanted to feed them again, since you already did half strength, another half would make it full strength (16ml) for the week. I don’t like to push bloom nutes too hard in early flowering, if it were my plants, I’d probably do a water and calmag (if using RO or distilled water) before feeding again and then kick it up to 10 or 12ml instead of 8ml.

i am not using ro or distilled water but i have put calmag in the last 2 times, 1.5 ml. ok i will just water again then up the nutes alittle next time, thanks. i think my plants look fairly good for first time grower but if you see anything else i might need to be doing please let me know, THANKS

1 Like

They look great, nice and healthy, good growing!

1 Like

@Deal They look healthy and happy. I am a Fox Farm soil and nutrient user. So outside those I have no clue.

Those look great! I have 2 that are getting close to chop , the leaves on them are much skinnier than those you have. Looks great man!

@dbrn32 hey i turn my light up today from 280 to a little over 310, i now notice it is flickering and i notice a sound from driver. if i turn it back to around 280 it appears to stop. any thoughts

oh it is the hlg 320w

i unplugged it and plugged it back in and it seems to be fine

Which led modules are you using?

• 320W XL QB V2 R SPEC LED KIT
    QB288 V2 R spec
  • 1x Slate 2 Triple Predrilled 891mm Heatsink
  • Meanwell HLG-320H LED Driver.

is this what you need to know

1 Like

The hlg-320h-c1750a driver? Shouldn’t be any problems there. I would check that you don’t have a loose wire in connector or something.

@Hellraiser can I get your thoughts on this
![image|667x500]

(upload://ApaRlIMBXrX2WsdyvrxUz9TIE4e.jpeg)
I have a couple of leaves curling, I put another fan in there and believe it is just wind burn, moved fan

One one plant it looks like I am getting a nute burn on the tips of leaves, growing in ffof that going on 6 weeks, only have given nutes 2 times every other watering, 1/4 strength first time, 1/2 strength second time. I have been ph 6.5 when feeding, last watering( with nutes)my run off was right at 6, I proobed my soil and it says ph is just under 7

1 Like

First pic didn’t load

1 Like

This is what I checked soil with

2 Likes

Yeah looks like a bit of nute burn, I’d do water only for the next couple waterings with a decent amount of runoff (like a mini flush) and then start with 1/4 dose again after that.

@Hellraiser watered them real good, the run off in the 3 plants was about 650 to 700 ppm, ph was right at 6 on all 3