First time for Autos

After 4 weeks should I start Feeding them like they were Much older and start adding Nutrients for budding. They are growing in reservoir water

5 Likes

Welcome @RustyBuds let me see if I can remember/find a auto hydro member.
@MeEasy is a dirt boy but may help me remember who I need or just flat out help you. He pretty smart :metal::green_heart::+1:

@HappyHydroGrower do you run autos man? My brain is mushy right now rerunning your write up for me :upside_down_face::+1:

2 Likes

I am going to tag in @Graysin. I know they have a hydro set up.

5 Likes

Thank you ma’am, I’m putting that info in a safe place, my head :upside_down_face::green_heart::metal:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag Sir, hi @RustyBuds welcome to the neighborhood :grinning: like Stoned said I’m a dirty farmer so any advice would be third hand info so I’ll add a couple tags but again like Stoned my memory ain’t worth a crap on who is hydro but I’ll try @OGIncognito I believe is coco, that’s hydro with a sponge @peachfuzz I think :thinking: @MidwestGuy is another that’s all I can think of this early :wink: :laughing: :rofl: this early good excuse I don’t remember any better later in the day

Edit = @ConcreteBudz too I think

3 Likes

Welcome to the community RustyBuds, can you shoot me a pic or 2 and a little more info on your set up? :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hydro system . Plant sits in resivour of nutes. Air pumped in to solution. 600w light mars hydro,

1 Like

Will not let me add a photo??

1 Like

I’ll tag you on my post so I don’t hijack Brother MeEasy’s page :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Not necessarily. I go by maturity, not age.

I wait until my autos are throwing out pistils and showing me that they are about to go into flower. They usually kick into high gear and extreme hunger with flowering after two or three days of showing me the first few pistils.

Hydroponic reservoirs are way different than soil because the nutrient change is effective immediately, and within 12 hrs of making the change you’ll know if it was a good or bad change.

Right about here is where I’d start adding flowering nutes, visually, maybe 2-3 days before this but even this is good.

7 Likes

welcome to the community.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Sorry I can’t help I grow in soil.

1 Like

Haha. I think hijacking meeasy thread done and over…lol. such a vibrant thread hard to not live there. Welcome aboard @RustyBuds

4 Likes

You said a mouthful! The neighborhood hang out :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yes im coco so half hydro kinda but
@HappyHydroGrower is my go too hydro or peachfuzz

2 Likes

I sart feeding them as soon as the little round leaf’s die off or right after they come out of the cloner… :+1:t3:
And yes im a water only grower… :grin:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @RustyBuds
I grew two auto’s last grow.
I use Jack’s so they’re at full strength when they go in my totes. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I only run photos…
Never been an auto guy…
No help there…
Only photos… :wink: :+1:t3:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes
Summary

This text will be hidden

Summary

Kool

This is my first time. I still have photos in other box and in my tent. :tent: