First time flowering need ADVICE

Thank u didn’t kno u OK thank u for the info

Ilgm thank u sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

No worries. Just trying to help make it easier for you and anyone that’ll be helping.

I must not have been very clear as to my answer given on you other thread and same question. What I meant by saying autoflowers dictates is yes if it is flowering use nutrients for flowering plants. Autos do what they do on their own schedule so we adapt and modify any prescribed schedule to what the plant is doing.

Yea it takes me a lil longer sometimes to get it but OK so IMA start on tiger bloom . thank u for all advice @ beardless , under the stairs,ghsot grow,ilgm

2 Likes

Whats your light schedule? are they all autos?

@Underthestairs absolutely I did that, and trust me have been scolded for it several times :joy::rofl:, but yeah it took me a mi7tongwt the hang of it all too, but @Steelhrt72 just bookmark your thread, and it makes it easy to find!!

3 Likes

I jus figures out bookmarking thank u

1 Like

Just scrolling thru and saw this post. Duh! Why didn’t I think of that? I been blind clickin’ to find old threads I am interested in watching. :clown_face:

Haha! We had a similar style of forum for my college. I had so many things in different places, I could never find what I needed. One of the admins cleaned me up and it was night and day. One spot for every chart diagram or snippet I wanted. Game changer.

1 Like

Looks like preflower

Yea I thought so no buds jus lot white hairs . I’m so excited like a giggly little child I can’t wait for my other 5 to start

Bin thinking of trimming few sites is there a specific way to cut?? On a slant like most plant or str8 across

Welcome and good luck. When u tag someone dont add the space after tge @ symbol like @Steelhrt72

1 Like

OK gotcha brother @Mark0427 thanks for the tip , :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I jus germinated 5critical fast bud seeds was thinking of using coco loco an happy frog in a plastic cont

1 Like

I’ve had good success with Happy Frog. Once this tent run is finished all my plants will be outside for the summer. Never grow in the tent I plan to switch to coco.

Yea I have one of my nL is coco loco n happy frog an she Doing great I have a huge bag of it n I’m like damn I don’t want to go waste I was thinking of putting the 5 critical fast bud seeds in coco loco n frog in a big plastic container I turned into a huge pot I was thinking of jus planting 2-3 in there together well spaced out but u get the idea

I’ve never read a thread where multiple plants were in one pot together and it turned out well. They’re apparently greedy and strangle each other. But… that’s a question for the folks with more experience.

Thank you for info, I deff don’t wanna even risk that… But I may experiment with 2-3 in same jus see what happens ya kno

1 Like