First time fail.... kinda defeated but I'll try again :(

make sure u tag me in if you do. that was only one plant. i harvested two. if you can find some Devil XXL auto i highly recommend it. amazing smoke. great high. fast growing. i still have two more growing.

2 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology next grow is Bruce Banner, GSCx, and Gorilla Glue, so we’ll see what happens lol

2 Likes

look forward to watching your progress

2 Likes

Pulling the other two tomorrow I believe

8 Likes

Damn didn’t you just harvest? You pulling in some serious buddage brother

2 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood I pulled one of the three plants last week to hang and dry. The other two I felt needed more time so I’m going to pull them next.

Aaaaaand then? Totally germinating more seeds for round 2 :rofl:

2 Likes

that’s awesome. im glad things are working out for you. for me i drop seeds as i chop plants. one gets the chop one gets planted. this way i have a continuous grow and my temps and everything stay maintained. just a matter of raising and lowering lights.

2 Likes

Tiiiiiimmmmbbbeeeeerrrrrr!!!

chops

Seeing those other two hanging in there it’s hard to believe I had three at one point. I need to get a bigger tent :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

How big is that one?

2 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood Which one? Louie is on the left, and strugglemuffin Huey is on the right :sweat_smile: They’re both much larger than Dewey was :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Also @McMissy138 totally smoked a bong of Dewey this morning and got pretty damn high :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

i think he means how big is your tent

1 Like

@Dr.ofSmokology Still rocking the 2x4 tent. I think it’s only the 60" tall one (which is why I need a taller tent), but they’re both swinging baseball bat colas way bigger than Dewey

2 Likes

thats awesome buddy congratulations

1 Like

I’m totally going to start germinating the next three seeds most likely Sunday, with an expected Tuesday ish plant into the new soil, cleaned out tent and new 5 gal pots all around

3 Likes

Lol yes I meant the tent

And oh noes! Mine is only 6 feet. :sob:

2 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood you’re good. 6 feet is 72". A full foot taller than mine.

Hence, I need a new tent lol

1 Like

Whew! I was about to panic lol

1 Like

This grow I went from a 5 footer to a 6.3 foot tent and it is so much better with the extra room at top. I’m still growing indaca but that extra foot and change is wonderful.

2 Likes

Damn I want some more auto seeds…good job thermo hella happy for ya

3 Likes