First time fail.... kinda defeated but I'll try again :(

congrats man. looks like a party in that cage.

2 Likes

@FullyMedicated I hope so! Only time will tell after the dry and cure to see what my labors have accomplished lol

2 Likes

@ThermoNukePanda Are you bored now?! :rofl: When’s the next grow…any plans yet?!

2 Likes

@grizZz Not bored! Still two in da tent and one hanging. Once I run the other two and hang em I already have new pots, fresh soil and Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue, and Girl Scout Cookie Extreme seeds to germinate and go in next

3 Likes

Are they autos? I been thinking about maybe trying a couple autos over the winter but don’t want to buy all the indoor shizzle…kinda want it to be a windowsill type grow but maybe a little better…could this work? What’s your thoughts on just letting a plant grow like that? @ThermoNukePanda

2 Likes

The ones I have, and the ones I’m going to pop are all autos from here.

However with autos and really any cannabis I am new and have no experience. I dont think that having light by a window would allow enough light and photosynthesis

3 Likes

I will look more into this…thanks homie :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Even a small cheap 2x2 tent, a couple fans and a light may only set you back a couple hundred and well worth it to grow even 1 nice plant at a time. usually around a 3 month turnaround judging from my harvest and autoflower plants

2 Likes

I caved in. Can’t wait…

Cut a super tiny bud off hanging Dewey, she trimmed it and going to oven for a good 20 minutes at 170 degrees to dry more :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

So, how is it?

4 Likes

Ya inquiring minds want to know!

4 Likes

@dbrn32 @Audiofreak

Well, unsurprisingly it tasted a little on the “green” side still, but I imagine once they’re properly trimmed and cured that will lessen.

Honestly though the smoke was quite smooth. I ended up taking a nap after that :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Sounds like a good test! It’s only going to improve with curing :ok_hand::blue_heart:

2 Likes

That is me lately ^^^^^^^

1 Like

Dewey trimmed and bagged

6 Likes

thems some nice buds.

1 Like

@FullyMedicated You know what the messed up thing is?

I’m not satisfied. I want to do better, and I can’t wait for my next grow lol

3 Likes

i hear ya. with the knowledge we gain with each grow they can only get better.

1 Like

heres one of my best buds ever i just harvested

2 Likes

@FullyMedicated I’m kinda tempted to experiment with the miracle gro on a plant and see what happens :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes