First time fail.... kinda defeated but I'll try again :(

Perfect

2 Likes

Pandas and Dragons are actually very perfectly aligned :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @McMissy138

3 Likes

Also @PurpNGold74 gave me some inside information and I did an extra super sledge flush on Dewey again tonight before tomorrow’s festivities lol

Poor thing probably does have a bit of nute burn, but it’s my first grow and all

2 Likes

And id probably pull the fan out. That may dry a tad too quickly. Very low setting? Lol

1 Like

Lowest setting only for tonight as I gave 3 gals of water lol @PurpNGold74

1 Like

Just discovered this thread …and how awesome that your first post you thought you failed …congrats !!! Plants looked awesome !

4 Likes

Alrighty…lil Dewie is all tucked in for the night…fan is set on low, but off for now while she sleeps in her pot for the last time :breast_feeding::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Holy dragon house Batman!
Congratulations on the chop and dry :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh I really like your treasure chest @McMissy138 @ThermoNukePanda!

This is a little something I put together this week

4 Likes

@anon33684698 That’s really cool!

So Dewey is in his time out dark cage till later.

Louie is starting to show signs of some nute burn, painted nails and all I guess, and the trichomes are starting to look good on Huey too.

Going to sledge both of them today and water a little till next Saturday and I figure might as well pull them too.

Louie has foxtailing however, so the buds won’t be as dense, but still hoping to get good smoke.

3 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood You should see all the pandas too :rofl::rofl:

@ThermoNukePanda Bruh! Glad ya made it through Elsa! Can’t wait to see your end product rolled up n burnin bright! Keep ya chin up you’re almost there

still rootin for Dewey

4 Likes

9 Likes

:sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:I’ll be the first to say…Awesome! Good work!! You’re sooo close to done!!

3 Likes

@grizZz That’s just Dewey. Huey and Louie are still hanging out in the tent for another week or so :sweat_smile:

But God daaaaaaaamn, Dewey smells like fruity cereal :rofl:

3 Likes

Bahaha. Congrats man. Its been a long… interesting? Yea lets say interesting :joy::rofl::joy: journey! Very well deserved harvest.

Now… u know me. Time for more learning! Wet trim or dry? Hehe

5 Likes

@PurpNGold74 explain the difference man. I don’t even know anything about trimming yet :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wet trim is clips the leaves off basically after you cut her down. Its easier imo but dries the plant out faster. Which is good if you have no weed, not so good if your going for a slow dry (which always tastes better)

Dry trim is letting it sit on the branch and dry a few days the trimming before they hit the jars.

The leaves on the cut plant slows the dry time pretty much. If u take them it dries faster. Leave them is tastes better.

General idea of things….

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Then dry it is. I just cut em at the base and hung it in all its first time grow glory. I’ll handle the sugar leaves and stuff after a good week when I pull the other two lol

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan

1 Like