First time fail.... kinda defeated but I'll try again :(

:rofl: when I had pigs, their names were pork chop and bacon. I wanted my kids to make sure they knew the hogs are food not pets. My huge hearted daughter was pretty mad for a while but she ate them too :joy:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Day 53 of the continuing growventures with the crew of the budship Panda :sweat_smile:

So the babies are having fun. It’s a party in the tent and the whole house stinks to let everyone know they’re invited. I don’t use a filter :sweat_smile: Like it’s in the bedroom next to my master, and I open my door in the morning and… yeah… the best part of waking up is your grow room tickling your nose :sweat_smile:

As you can see, Huey on the right is going nuts in his new space. Obviously he’s taller due to the new 7 gal digs, but it’s getting to a point it affects the others. I’m figuring out what to do to raise the beds of the others to attempt to match heights, but for now I’m just going to tilt the light in the tent with the pulleys :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

This does look tasty though. I can’t believe I’m actually doing this!

Is the tilt light alright for now? Should I try to scrog? I have a trellis I could cut and fit to the tent to try to control Huey, but I’d still need to maybe boost the others, not to mention the hassle of not being able to remove from tent to water going forward. 18/6 lights to end of harvest still for the autos? Should I still be around 18" light distance from the plants? (Spider Farmer SF-2000 for reminder).

Thanks all and happy Saturday!

@PurpNGold74 @GreenJewels @GreenJewels @Chip303 @Randy_Marsh @BetrayedSoul @BigDaddyCain

:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Looking great if you can lift the plants with a milk crate or something to match the hight of the 7 gal, that should do the trick then place trellises

3 Likes

Looking awesome !!

My grow is a bit lopsided as well but I have 3 lights so it’s easier to adjust them separately.
I keep at 18" always start to finish 100% power. That’s me though with 100% from start. Some people use less power at start and end I think.

Keep up the great work they are going to be some beautiful buds !!

2 Likes

@Randy_Marsh Yeah, I need to figure out what to use. A milk crate is going to be too tall. I figure I need 6-10" elevation for both smaller 3 gals to match, but I also want to retain airflow underneath the fabric pots which are already on raised wire cooling trays lol

I’ll figure it out. I’ve already tasked my girl with helping to brainstorm :rofl:

2 Likes

@BetrayedSoul Thanks! I super hope the buds come out great. It’s been incredibly fun to learn and watch my first grow. I almost tear up looking up the baby pictures of the triplets and seeing how far they’ve come at this point!

I’ll keep at 18" ish… I just need to figure out height boosting for the smaller gal pots :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Some bricks :brick: and a board across, not sure what type of material you might have around

3 Likes

@ThermoNukePanda Thank you for not giving up. Reading your journal and watching you transform an unhealthy sprout into the gorgeous flowers I see is an achievement I hope you remember for life. Wonderful job! Thank you for creating an inspiring post!

2 Likes

@Alexander_the_Sk8 THANK YOU!!! It’s inspiring to me honestly and I’m proud of what’s been accomplished so far, and have hopes and dreams of the beautiful medicine I can develop going forward from what I’ve learned already in a short time!!

@Randy_Marsh So I went lurking around the home and found some old gutter remnants laying around in the garage. Cut a few pieces with the reciprocal and laid em out so now they’re all about same height and I just need to figure out trellis system!

7 Likes

Looks amazing. 18” from light is perfect. Blast the light at 100% if you haven’t yet. Those nets are a pain when it’s time to water and you’re working with a small space. If you can make it work for you. Go ahead and try it out. Otherwise let it grow. The slanted light move is pretty cool btw.

1 Like

Or just lift the other plants up To Huey’s height.

1 Like

Back in the game

1 Like

Looks like you have it figured, looking good. I’ve used bricks under my pots to get them up higher. :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Looks like my woman wants to get in on all the grow fun around here

@McMissy138 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

I wanted my profile icon to be marijuana friendly so i made one that includes our babies! :hugs::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Its day 54 and I didn’t really realize how completely gnarled and crazy the main stems for the two smaller 3 gals are. Not only that, but I’ve definitely done a number on the shoulder joints throughout the plant with the bending and chopsticks for LST :sweat_smile: I’m lucky I haven’t snapped them!

This guy has been growing like a bonsai :sweat_smile:

Flowers are still looking happy though!

4 Likes

Alright grasshopper (& Ms Grasshopper welcome to the forum @McMissy138!)

Im meh on the trellis… kinda too late for it to do much more then help support and lock in place to make watering, adjustments harder. Probably wantd to get that in there 2 weeks ago if u were gonna use it.

But the hard part is upon you. Its time… to defoil!!!

Step 1… you grab the weedwhacker! Lol im kidding im kidding. Get some sharp scissors/trimmers. And alcohol. Make sure they are sterile.

Any branches 2-4 inches long that barely make it out of the pot can go. Snip em and dry n smoke some immature larf lol. They are wasting valuable energy. Sooner they go, the better.

If ur feeling daring, on the nodes you leave (should be strong healthy and the tops reaching the canopy or close) you can take the 2-3 bottom most leaves/budsites off as well. They wont amount to much neither. I leave a few here and there that are close to making the cut.

Again this helps the plant focus that energy on buds that will become nuggets not larf. It also helps with airflow, which is a PREMIUM in week 8 of flower when ur rocking dense football sized buds and dreading the M word…

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Dreading the M word?? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: And OH NO MR BILL!!! Man I have no idea how to defoliate anything, what to cut, where, etc. I don’t wanna ruin da babies! The Mrs @McMissy138 will laugh at me if I kill them at this point after all the struggles :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes