First time experience, to me all seem healthy. Is it to early to determine male/female

New to the page, although very happy to be among you all. This is my first ever grow so far so good from all the information I’ve studied and researched. I’m not sure the strains and/or whether indica or sativa. The biggest ine seems to be to be a indica though i could totally be wrong, I’m also wondering if it’s too early to determine if male or female. Last night right before lights out i did notice leave were drooping, however shortly after lights on they were right back up. From my understanding this is natural to help the plants to save energy. If anyone can tell by pic’s below if (able to tell sex, indica/sativa) would be awesome.
Light is 600w led on Veg mode, 20h on and 4 off, 22 inches from plants, water every 3 days at roughly same time. Using foxfarms grow big Nutrients at the moment every other watering (misting leaves top and under and at base lightly), temp around 67 to 72 degrees and for thr moment just a clip on desktop fan well above plants but give nice even air to whole grow space.

Thanks look forward to responses.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Looks great! It’s too early to determine sex. Cannabis generally shows sex at some point between the 4th and 6th week.

You can’t tell this from a picture. They each have some unique characteristics, but these “rules” aren’t always reliable indicators.

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate the reply and info.

looking great. welcome to the community.

1 Like

Looks good

1 Like

@Dg9383 , welcome! Some strains show better than others. But one thing for sure; about a week to 10days after you flip the light to 12 hrs darkness you’ll know. So if they go, say 6-10 weeks then flip. You’ll have pistils coming from little “flower buttons” on fems and clusters of pollen sacks on the males, which I’m guessing you’d want to get out of there ASAP. Unless you want more bag seed. Oh and if they are auto flowering plants they may show at about 5-6 weeks regardless what you do with light.

1 Like

Absolutely not looking for seeds lol, they were all planted at same time yet the one just continues to out pace the others. I may add that they were all stunted pretty hard do to circumstances put of my control at the time and should have most like not made it… but with dedication and learning to watch for signs i was able to save all. They are all exactly 45 days old so, so late bloomers if you will. But starting to thrive since i was able to aquire better growing conditions for them and having patience.

Keep an eye on that one. I have overwhelmingly found that from brother/sister seeds the taller ones that reach up noticeably above, before sexing, almost always are boys.

2 Likes

I don’t know they are from brother/sister seeds, just all were from good cannabis that ive collected. Great knowledge for future references! Thank you

That statement I made has NO relevance amongst mixed genetics. It only is for same seed packs so to speak.

Happy growing

1 Like