First time ever trying a scrog

@Maddogg im going to start co2 tomorrow. My buddy let me use his for literally 24 hrs and the significant amount it grew in that time was astounding so I bought a kit.

1 Like

Yeah nice Ive never actually looked Into it, keep me post on your progress throughout the whole grow period :+1: what strain are you growing? @Chasefan3709

GDP @Maddogg

@Maddogg i gotta weird question? When I harvest is it it would it logically be possible to continue growing that same stalk by leaving the notton fan leaves and putting it back under 18/6 lighting? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

@Chasefan3709 good question mate u have me baffled i would not have a clue lol i just have mother plants and take clones when i need them, there is some growers on this site who could answer that question for you though

Leave the larf buds then go back to veg mode.
Might take awhile but the buds should reveg.
Not going to say how it will turn out .
One way to find out…

1 Like

Yea @Maddogg its called monstercropping I did some research earlier

1 Like

Co2 cheap and easy setup.

1 Like

@Chasefan3709 now what in the world is that contraption :point_up::point_up::point_up:

@Flipdawg08 it’s an inexpensive co2 system and the plant LOVE it.

https://amzn.to/3HB99rr

3 Likes

i just ordered it . think i need this for sure

@Chasefan3709 do you have a co2 measuring device to be able to see how much ppm it produces in your tent ? Or you just guessing it works well? Im curious as to how much it would actually raise c02 ppm levels also what size tent you running it in

@Flipdawg08 no I am getting one. I have the output tubes directly under each plant and have the output of co2 adjusted to a low setting. I’m in a3x3 but I know it’s working due to plant reaction and the tent when zipped up looks like a 2 liter Pepsi bottle that someone has sucked the air out. It’s all pulled inward.
Not damagingly just lightly :blush:. I’ll post picks shortly.

You will also need critic acid, baking soda and 2 2 liter Pepsi bottles

The mix is 200g citric acid and 600ml water in one bottle. 200gbaking soda 200ml water in the other bottle. If set right it can last a few days without redoing

1 Like

@Flipdawg08

New pic 3-1-22
I think I must start flowering Monday!!!

2 Likes

1 Like

The tent sucking in is just negative pressure from your exhaust fan

2 Likes