First time ever trying a scrog

Thanks man :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Your going to have some good smoke here in a bit I’d listen to stonedrus I think he’s done it a few times

2 Likes

Here is my first shot at a scrog grow. This is 3 ILGM GDPs and 1 ILGM Bubba Kush in a 4x4. I have two journals going over in the Journals section. https://ilgm-growjournals.com/journal/443-first-in-35-years-b/week/14.

10 Likes

Im hoping so haha yeah sweet im only 1 week since flip today, ill get in there when lights come one and do a defoliate then

2 Likes

Mmmmm :drooling_face: yummy!! Haha looks very good dude :+1:t2: Yeah sweet ill jump on over and have a look

3 Likes

I’ve done it a few times and this run I did not and it’s mainly because their different strains and they will finish at different times

1 Like

Yeah true ive only ever done 1 single strain at a time, but i thought id put these 2 strains in together because i know they are both that 8-9 weeks flowering time from light flip but in saying that who knows how they will go but luckily i do have another room for drying if either one of the 2 finish earlier and can just cut out and do so. But hey only time will tell lol

2 Likes

And both good smokes may i add lol
Ive done gg mk ultra and blue dream they are all really good smokes i love them but they all take a long time flowering the gg was 10 weeks and bd and mk were 13 weeks for me of flower

2 Likes

good job looks like a happy tent

1 Like

cool shadow

1 Like

I wish I could say it was intentional. Now that you pointed it out…I am going to play around with some shadow shots just for the heck of it. Thanks

1 Like

yeah way cool right?

2 Likes

1 and a half weeks since flip and a bit of a trim

7 Likes

I think the ladies are filling out nicely :ok_hand:

8 Likes

@Maddogg havent posted in a bit but wanted to show p my update

As of today Day 22/23

3 Likes

nice job with the net. my first with one also. mine is truly homemade… ill tag u on my grow.

3 Likes

looks great good job

1 Like

Nice @Chasefan3709 how far are you In?

Week 4

4 Likes

Today I think is day 24

3 Likes