First time ever trying a scrog

My first time trying a home made scrog coz im sick of tying a million ropes to hold up lol what do u guys think? 4 ladies 2 in the back are afghan kush and front 2 are thc bombs

27 Likes

My first time as well on this new batch. I actually just bought a grow tent cargo net 2 of them. So I can do 1 and then halfway thru veg I will add the other one in for that little extra. So excited to see how LST boosts growth!

5 Likes

Yeah nice bro thought I’d give it a go too haha, keep me posted on your progress and I’ll keep u posted on mine, yeah I do have another net I made to put on once the buds fill out I just flipped them a few days ago so I have a lil bit to wait till then happy growing :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Nice job on the frame work and training :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I see you drilled a few holes.
Is that paracord?
On smaller frames I use mason line and cut it at harvest time.

10 Likes

Looks great nice job

2 Likes

That’s what I do too.

The only recommendation I’d make is that each plant should be in it’s own screen. If you have a problem with one plant it’s a nightmare dealing with it when attached to other plants. Plus, no two plants will mature at the same time.

5 Likes

Yes I have a 2nd cargo I will put on probably about 2 weeks before I put it on a 12/12 light cycle

3 Likes

Day 4

2 Likes

Looks great, I personally would start defoliation to open up the canopy exposing bud sites below. :green_heart::pray::v:

4 Likes

Yeah i sure did lol yeah just some paracord

1 Like

Cheers👍🏻 Yeah that is on the cards soon, ive stripped the whole bottom 3rd of the plants aswell

4 Likes

looks like you did an awesome job to me

3 Likes

@Maddogg , great job :ok_hand::sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you appreciate the feedback :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks man :+1:t2: Now hopefully fingers crossed in about 8weeks time im harvest a good crop :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I’m on my first myself. Not sure how I like it. I liked moving them around pulling them out.

Easy trimming I know the light is constant but I think turning the plants helps and the fans blow another direction. Like I said not sure only time will tell

6 Likes

wowza. that looks great. nice plants.!

2 Likes

Yep I’m in the same boat dude I have mine in a room not a tent so there’s only 1 door to get in and out. But I’m kinda happy how it’s going atm I’ll know for sure once it’s done and finished :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking good and healthy. Good job

2 Likes