First time ever posting on a forum

Well this is new. I’m an old guy and I’m used to pretty much staying in the shadows. Currently have a Marmalate and Platinum GSC starting there 3rd week of 12/12. I’ll probably start a grow journal today. Girls are doing well.
Glad to be on the forum. Hope everyone is doing great!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard ! we’re glad to have you.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, from one old guy to another.

3 Likes

Yes I was just thinking old guy I sure the average age of the members would be surprising. Oh yeah welcome I forget whoops.

4 Likes

From one oldguy to another. Welcome to
I❤️GM.
:+1:
Lots of helpful folks willing to give freely of their info. To get anyone’s attention just put the @ sign in front of their name like this @Fishhunter and they’ll get a notice. :wink::v:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the welcome and thanks for the info too.

2 Likes

Same here, newbie and still learning about strains and looking for something to heal my current depression and list goes on. At the same time learning different techniques day by day, adding new nutrition on my list and already start ordering. And I am open to suggestions about strains and when I’m set, I’ll share it all with you guys. Fishhunter, best of luck :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Welcome to ILGM! :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard mate from yet ANOTHER old codger! I am a new grower and have found a ton of valuable information here.

Your username made me think of a picture I had posted. This is the most use my fishing poles get these days. And, as I mentioned before, I sold the boat too.
Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Nice and beautiful. Need to sell some fishing rods! Well I live on a lake and have a boat and marina. I’m a retired disabled veteran. The boat keeps me from going and looking at my plants 500 times a day. If you know what I mean. They can make instant rice, instant noodles, and instant pudding but No instant buds. Instant is never as good as the original anyway.

2 Likes