First time ever growing!

@Dforce blue labs are good quality made in new zealand.

2 Likes

I’m using a apera 60 at the moment and working fine, I have replaced the head once, but it’s almost 3 years old.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this model is not for liquid. I have another (dual prong) liquid measuring capability.
I started quick with what was available. Upgrading for Christmas

Sooo, after about a week, here’s how my girls look! I’ve bought a pH meter for soil and water, luckily they were perfect in pH, averaging 6,4pH on my 4 plants.
Also, tomorrow I was thinking on start defoliating them, what do you’all think? RH and temperature luckily are staying nicely controlled, altough when lights are off RH spikes a lil’ so I’m gonna have to buy another timer for my fans and keep them on for about one hour after my lights have turned off.
I also have to start the low stress training method, so I can have thicker buds when I get them into flower.

2 Likes

Looking good, I would let fans on 24/7. And as for defol. Yes bottom leaves so they don’t touch the soil. Might want to get them in final pots before LST so you have something to tie down to. Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t let fans 24/7 because they dry my tent too much, when I had fans all the time on, RH would average 40% to 50%.
I think I’m gonna leave 'em on this pot, it’s enough for me by now, so I already started LST. Gotta defoil today because I didn’t have time yesterday.

1 Like

I lost my instructions for mixing up the soil (coco, booster, super soil etc) in my A Pot for Pot kit. Can anyone provide them for me? It’d be madly appreciated.
Many thanks!