First time ever growing!

Hi! I’m completely new to growing, although I’ve been studying a lot about marijuana, not only growing tips, methods, etc, but also about the weed itself.
Anyways, I wanted to ask and see how do you’all think my plants are going, they’re 3.5 weeks old, the strain is Amnesia XXL, and I’ve been feeding my girls with Grotek Solo-Tek and Grotek Monster Grow Pro for about a week by now, so just one actual feeding (splitted in two waterings).
I’m quite excited but also worried, I don’t want to make any large mistake.

11 Likes

What are you using for light?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, yeah it’s plant looks great heading in right direction, up. What’s your set up like, hopefully we can help keep you in the right track

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the community. There looking good.

1 Like

I’m using a 200w LED light in a 18/6 cycle

2 Likes

thank you a lot!

1 Like

thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you a lot! My set up is this:

• 200w LED light (cycling 18/6)
  • 2 fans (one intake on the bottom and one exhaust on the top)
  • An analogic timer
  • A humidity, temperature, etc, sensor
  • And a sprayer to help me keep humidity
    controller

I’m feeding my plants with Grotek Solo-Tek Grow and Grotek Monster Grow Pro.

I would need to buy a pH meter to keep on track pH, but I’m buying things slowly.

4 Likes

Less is more just wana add that!! @gonzalomunioz. Happy growing!!

1 Like

thank you a lot! same for you!

1 Like

You will definitely want to get a PH meter asap, and depending what you are growing in, Soil/Coco will determine ph of water.

2 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood. You have come to the right place.

3 Likes

1 Like

Looking good! Welcome to the community and happy growing!

3 Likes

Welcome to community. As mentioned above a PH meter…decent 1…is a necessity. That and good lights are some primary gear. Even in living soil some places ph is out of even their range which is wide. Plants looking good. Less is more. Any issues will take days to a week to show recovery so patience padawan. Lots of Jedi up here to assist you.

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

looks great

1 Like

@DEEPDIVERDAVE I was referring to a ph meter for checking water/feed , like apera, blue lab, etc, but a quality one to start with, as the accuracy on the cheap one’s are not repetitive, or they take a long time to reacted.
The one you are showing may put you in the ballpark with soil, but I personally wouldn’t trust it.

2 Likes

CLOSE, only counts in Horseshoes, Hand Grenades, Napalm, and ATOMIC RELEASES.
I do have trust issues. 3 PH meters and only two agree.
UPGRADE? On the list