First time ever growing white widow

Hi guys I hope you can help me, because I am worried, my White widow autoflowering that I bought here is in her 8th week (8weeks and 2 days) and it looks like this, I can’t find any bud, it is no so smelly and according to what I understood these are 8 weeks seeds, I bought a biobizz light soil mix and a biobizz set of liquids that came with fishmix, biobloom and topmax I have been following the program from biobizz (I will attach it too) the plants have been exposed to a 20/4 periods of light. I don’t know what other information can be useful for you to understand better what is going on so please ask and I will try to answer.

Thank you…

1 Like

Plant looks good.
Temp at 20c (68f) is kinda low.
12/12 light schedule may help.
Some autos just take a while to start flowering. You will have a monster once it does tho.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, so how long should it have a 12/12 period? 1 week?

From here on…Till its done.

1 Like

Great, what about watering the plant, should I keep watering according to the program I’ve been using?

It looks like its been taken care of well. Id say yes, keep doing what you have been.
Changing to 12/12 should start it flowering. Sometimes they just need a trigger to start flowering. Most autos dont do this, but once in a while you have to treat them like photo period plants.

1 Like