First time ever growing / 4'x5'x2' growtent / week into 12:12

This is the very first time I’ve ever tried to grow weed. I have a few plants that I germinated and have been growing as well as a couple clones. I tripped them to the12/12 light cycle a week ago. How are they looking? Any advice?

1 Like

They are looking healthy. Welcome to ILGM forum.

1 Like

Thanks! Anything to watch for or special I should do?

That’s a wide open question. Not knowing any of the specifics your grow not really possible to answer. I think the main thing to watch for is deficiencies. Once they start flowering and Bud development they may start eating a lot.

2 Likes

You look like you have dabbled in this before. Or a friend helped set you up that grows?

2 Likes

And I really just have to do it, is your name Jake?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. They look healthy and happy. Keep doing what your doing.

1 Like

They look healthy and beautiful …

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Looking good…:+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Honestly no one helped me at all and it is my 1st time growing… I’ve been told I’m a natural at it but Idk why?

Here’s an update:

Lol yea

So I’m about to set up a 4x4 tent will I be able to fit an 8in decimator xxxl subsystem hood and vivosun fan in there hood measures 36.5in tent is 48wide not sure if fan will fit

Have three seedlings and four clones trying to determine pot size for final stage to be able to fit everything

Yea im jake

If im taking a plant out of flower back to veg do I need to cut anything off or just switch light cycle?

All you need to do is put it back on a 18/6 schedule as a 12/12 will still flower.

What if there are quite a few bud sites with 20-40% completed buds