First time DWC grower

First time DWC and I was in bike wreck in hospital 6 days. Came home and plant were almost dry so I hurried up and added some well water which is 7.2 but only left it in one day before changing. They seem a little droopie now. Did I mess them up? Any advice will be appreciated. Thx! Plants are 50 days from seed using flora nutes. 20210321_090736|500x500

3 Likes

Light is mars TS3000

I think both you & your plants will heal well. I’ve seen worse & it was an auto that came back, we can’t be everywhere at once, take care of yourself first as there will be other grows in the future.

2 Likes

Should bounce back with no issues… :+1::wink:
Welcome to ilgm… :+1::grin:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just be sure the water level didnt get to high when you added the well water.
Water to high will drown them. Usually makes them droop bad.
If it is to high just remove some and they will bounce back pretty fast.
I keep water level about 1 or 2 inch below bottom of net pot.

3 Likes

Looks like they’re drowning, what’s your sir gap.

2 Likes

has your mars ts3000 light been growing well? what size tent coverage?

your plants need a little TLC but will recover well. should be a good harvest.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies. Gap is around 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Grow room is 5x6. I keep temp in room about 75 degrees. humidity about 45 to 50%. 2 of them have bounced back pretty good where the biggest one has not but does get better everyday. And the Mars light made these plants stand up like a titty dancers nipps on a freezing night.

4 Likes

Thank You… :grinning:

Plants came back pretty good but im at a lost when it comes to telling when to harvest. 1 looks close but the other 2 have a ways to go. I also need to learn how to trim and when to do it. I did stress them a little but only removed about 10 to 15 big leaves. How close does it look to you? TIA166998163_542287333838164_12602348399946562_n|500x500

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like