First time autoseeds

Great looking plants bro

1 Like

image000000 (3)

Tent has water at the bottom cleaned removed water let it dry a frew days terps are still clear one has like Spyder web on it but I’m sure will be fine chime in please

3 Likes

Damn Pete!! Those are some thick azz colas! Lookin nice

1 Like

They are still clear going for amber

1 Like

How long are they stayig clear?
I have a couple of ladies, a week behind you.
All are clear, adding more, and I “flipped” from 12/12 to 9/3 (need heat from lights for lung room).

4 Likes

I can run photos in smaller spaces also if ur limited just get fem photos then u won’t have the worries of leaving to cull males from the group. I’m working on taking my best photos I like and making them fem seeds so I don’t have the worries anymore on the male parts. Lol.

1 Like

These are fem auto

4 Likes

Looks good @Petethegrk

2 Likes

Idk looks a bit of nute burned over pruned a bit Shocked but thank you .

2 Likes

The plant can be ugly when she’s done, as long as the buds are worth smoking. I’ve had many ugly finishers who produced my highest demand smoke. :v:

3 Likes

Looks amazing Peter job well done

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 weeks more will check in a week for milky terps

1 Like

Great bud bro , knocked another one outta the park.:fire::fire:what strain is that?

1 Like

Update sorry for the delay three plants 11 ounces on to the next this will be the last auto super lemon I do next will be NYC sour auto from iltgm in five months @HMGRWN @BudzMS @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @VirginiaGrowBoy @Graysin summer sour one more haze will post it up as it goes down :v: love and happiness my ppls

5 Likes

thats awesome, congrats

Well done! Nice haul!!

Giris r looking anazing

Nice going Petethegrk, you got 11ounces from 3 plants? Seeds from ilgm? Super lemon haze auto? I got 7.5 ounces from the plant on my journal same seeds but i did dwc grow , my only regret was i think i chopped her a week or two early had so much going on at home in September i miss counted my weeks plus it was first grow in 12 yrs so not to shabby. Im try to set up a rdwc system now and going to drop some grand daddy purp from ilgm in that and see how she does but , great job overall bro

19502469220-349582802-M
Thats my spr lmn haze before chop

3 Likes