First time autoseeds

How I’m I looking @HMGRWN @BudzMS @VirginiaGrowBoy @fast-grow @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital

7 Likes

Looks good to me

4 Likes

Buds look great. Ain’ t this fun??!!

4 Likes

looks great to me

2 Likes

They need more water mixing more today

1 Like

@HMGRWN @BudzMS @BobbyDigital @SilvaBack203 @fast-grow @Graysin @VirginiaGrowBoy @dbrn32

5 Likes

Still have idk I say four weeks check the pistols and the trics ?

1 Like

Yep, 3 or 4 weeks but you are going to have some awesome buds!

2 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy hope so man

1 Like

Looking good there Pete looks like youre almost home there

1 Like

Good looking grow Pete!

1 Like

@GreggT @robert365 @BudzMS @can you save ppl tag instead of manually adding the names ? -keep in mind I’m doing this remotely also I’m very anxious to do photos but need SPACE. And I’m looking @ the trics and pistols ?

3 Likes

Not to my knowledge.

1 Like

you can save all the names on your phone like my phone i can put it in my notes. i have a Samsung note 9. if not, then you really dont have to tag anyone unless the user clicked not to be noticed on new posts. as far as i know when someone posts on a thread they should be notified of a new response. look at the trichs for how you want smoke to be, when the pistols change colors and recede then its close

2 Likes

Thanks man ! I appreciate it now to figure out how we do a iltgm pot convention lol

2 Likes

start one up lol

1 Like

Took me an hour and a half to read this whole thread, very happy to see your success :slight_smile:
Wish i’d been on earlier to help, anyway, best of luck.

2 Likes

Any information is welcome I will have many more grows you guys can always chime in dude @lenzo

4 Likes

How’s my buds looking another 3 weeks? Maybe

2 Likes

looking great, i bet they smell great too. what does the trichs look like?

1 Like