First time autoseeds

You are good! Doing everything right so far. :+1: That was just friendly advice.
Sounds like you are going to have a really good grow!

1 Like

I really appreciate it man it’s not complicated but it is meaning things can go south so I want to be well prepared. Now I’m just playing the waiting game and reading any good links on feeding charts ? Or posts you recommend?

1 Like

It is as complicated as you make it. A lot of growers first time is too focused on trying to get it perfect. It is, in the end, just a weed.

That is good attitude, just don’t freak out and over-correct. Heads up on that soil mix, it can be a little strong for seedlings so you may want to start them in a cup and transplant when established. Then the nutes in it should be enough to use plain water for the first 4 weeks or so.
Ask a thousand questions and use common sense with the advice you get. Everyone here wants you to have the best harvest you can get but advice does contradict sometimes.
Glad to see you are going with Jack’s instead of FF trio. That will simplify things a lot I think. My next nutrients purchase will be Jack’s. Plain (unscented) epsom salts are also necessary with Jack’s.

Tons of combined knowledge in here. Totally recommend you read some grow journals to see the different grow styles and to get an idea of what is in your future.
As far as feed schedules, it is best to start with manufacturer’s recommendations and adjust for your own individual needs.
To get someone’s specific attention, just “tag” them by putting @ in front of their screen name. That will put a “flag” up for them to see. Like this @Petethegrk . Call on anyone you like, the mods (they have those cool avatars for a profile pic) are growers just like the rest of us and are willing to jump in anytime. Find someone with several good successful grows and try to do what they do. Learn from their mistakes.

5 Likes

@hmgrwn I will be doing alot of reading good idea I’ll check out other members grows forsure for next few weeks I still need drip trays and a pedestal to place the bags on its snowing like a sob over here deff a calendar as well. The Jake’s soil and pH kit I got from eBay Amazon forgetabtit alot of issues I saw ppl selling Jake’s in zip lock bags so read the description carefully.

I found some serving trays at a flea market for a buck. Perfect for drip trays and I have some metal racks like you set a hot pan on. Someone say “yard sale??”

I have seen where ppl on here have bought it that way. Someone buys the 25lb kit and breaks it down I guess. Never know if it is pure or been “cut” with something. I would agree to check and get genuine item.

2 Likes

@HMGRWN hey what are you using to extract run off ? I was thinking of using a mechanics syringe also my tent from what I read has a vent should I have a fan to it to push air in ? My gear should be here Wednesday I’m very excited .

1 Like

I am very “hands on” with my plants. I move them after they are done dripping and pour the tray into a bucket.

That should work. :+1:

Good airflow is important. My grow space is very open. I do not close the tent at all and just circulate the air in the whole room.

There is a tarp that hangs down to cover the front.

4 Likes

Amazon.com: OEMTOOLS 24389 Manual Fluid Extractor (5.3L), Oil Extractor Pump, Transmission Fluid Pump, and More, Oversized Handle Manual Oil Pump Extractor, Oil Change Pump w/ 2 Adapters : Automotive
I use one of these. They need to be emptied after use or they build up with algea.

1 Like

@HMGRWN what is that box you have at the bottom right ? For humidity

1 Like

@fast-grow I’m going to be running two plants when I have a bigger house one day I’ll run the pumps you stated above I actually use those for work

1 Like

I have them at work also, that is how I started to use them for runoff… :wink:

1 Like

@BudzMS I’ll be going to the Depot some time this week to get a ppm along with a few other things thank you for the feed back .

not a problem, we are here to help

Clock radio. Soft rock and variety. :notes: (There is a little water in the bottom of the bucket with the tomato but it is poison trap for gnats)
I surrendered to humidity and do not even attempt to control it, it controls me. Rh right now is 32% at 72 deg f.
Low Rh is good for the flowering plants but not so much for seedlings, veg and drying. (Drying in a cardboard box in the same room).
Summer brings the other side of the coin with high temps and humidity. They grow like hell but flowering is nerve wracking watching for mold, mildew and bud rot.

3 Likes

@HMGRWN and that would of been my next question basically set it up light feed and air it basically let it rock but watch it .

1 Like

LOL That pretty much sums up my current grow style. If it does something funky, post a pic and tag a couple of trusted growmies.
I raise and lower my lights or raise the pots, feed as much as they will take and just try to watch for early changes. I’m not gonna win the Cannabis Cup but can’t afford to fly to the Netherlands anyways.

8 Likes

@HMGRWN that’s awesome man :joy:

May be a good idea to check the sellers ratings.just a thought(eventhough I did not)

2 Likes

@Popsgro for the seeds ? I got them from here the ratings are great and the bad ones are human error

1 Like

For the Jack’s where I mentioned it being cut.
You are correct about the seeds, top quality and guaranteed.