First, sf 2k kit. Photo

Whoa! Nice way to start the day.

1 Like

Awh hell. That was actually yesterday morning. Just didn’t post till this. Thank you though. Was a control issue, lost 3 of the pictures harvested colas. Mold. Live and learn. But the rest was plenty viable. 0 signs. So I recovered and washed most of the girls. Have since scrutinized the humidity level in grow room (lung). Currently 38% and 79°F. Making sure there are no further issues as the remaining plants finish.

Basically had to throw away 3/4 of one of those plates pictured.

As I have said in another thread. This is basically my list of reminders. I can tell you what mess up caused every picture.

Damn I’m sorry to hear that! Im sure what wasn’t lost will be fire!

1 Like

Oh, it is. I nuked a couple testers. Which hurts potency and stops the disipation of harmfuls. But a great way to test. See if it’s worth saving. What was, was.

1 Like

Just waiting on these four to finish.

2 Likes

They ran out of time. But this should be enough for their last 1-2 weeks. Two of them should be finished in the next week. They seem to be responding well to my little Ballin on a budget set up. Lol. Just gotta get the trellis back in the 2x4 soon.

2 Likes

Call me crazy. But they seem to be happier under this set up than they were in the flowering tent. Which I originally used the strips for under lighting in other tent. The last day definitely told me one thing. Underlighting late flower is key. This set up uses less watts than my sf2000 in other tent, yet is doing better than it. These lights (all 5) cost me under $60 combined. Not their new price, just what they cost me.

No wires are touching the floor. They all go through same hole as the lower vent. Square vent open on top of back side where light can’t get to it because the tent fills the closet left to right 100%. Tent is higher than doorway of closet. Perfectly easy light proof. The lower vent is ran off the central. Not exhaust.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

That is going to be a monster. I don’t see any restraints, super cropping?

1 Like

She is tied down. Zoom in.

Ahhhhh the white ties. Sneaky. I’m usually looking for green wire! Either way. Looks great. How long have you been working on her?

She broke ground apr 2nd. Other than transplants and taking a few clones/pruning, I did nothing to her before she awoke from her 48 hour pre flip sleep. As soon as she awoke I tied her down gently as pictured. Not at full light yet either.

44,600 lux
I’ll drive her up to 65-70k down the line

2 Likes

Did nothing besides topping* my bad. I just consider topping a requirement so it always slips my mind. All my plants except two have always been topped.

What’s the meter, and where did you get it?

It’s just a lux meter. Auction find. Wanted it to back up phones built in lux meter. So can teat ppfd meter findings too. I try to be thorough.

Phone

30/31. That’s close. Regular room light.

The app I use to access my phones sensors.
Screenshot_20210605-212907_One UI Home

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes