First, sf 2k kit. Photo

I appreciate the thanks. But if anything I should be reprimanded. I’m about 99% sure it’s actually illegal for me to drink at this point… but I’m also wanted in two states because of actions under the influence… so… legalities… sigh… there’s no reason I should touch alcohol. Heh

See here we have a federal police force, so you can’t just run to another state lol.

I’ve never been arrested. Or had any criminal charges. Heck just a speeding ticket nothing else.

My friend got busted in grade 7 thougj I sold him a 1/4 oz and he ratted me out that I sold it to him they took me to the cop shop to scare me I still don’t crack lol even though I was scared as shit lol.

I sold 1lb that year and bought myself the most pimp ass computer setup.
Grew with my dad’s friend 30 northern light and we got like 28lb’s out of it.

Oh. We have that too. These weren’t federal level. In fact I was convicted on the state level. But I committed extreme violations of probation. So I’m not wanted for a crime that isn’t proven. I have bench warrants to finish my sentence. Which the federal government could care less about.
I didn’t jump a bond either. So there’s no bounty. No one gets paid to bring me in… so they won’t. Unless I get caught in that particular state.

I don’t even think we have like bounty hunters here lol

Just all the police have all the records lol, if you get busted in one area they just lock you up and ship you back to the other place once your virtual trials over lol

1 Like

Bounty hunters is a gambit btw… their signature gets people out of jail. With no money. But if you jump their word. They get paid to bring you back. How is that a thing? United Police states of America

If you broke it you pay for it lol… Eventually

I like to travel and having a warrant they will just grab you at the airport lol

Heck if the USA has a federal warrant on you Canada will grab you and deport you

I’ve paid 10x over. For sure.

But you broke parol…

Anyways not my thread in gonna end this conversation out of respect for you both

1 Like

Glassed over. Nice.

Caused by a layer of pure keif.
It really doesn’t look like that. It’s a deep green with a sheen. I just haven’t figured out how to make a gif small enough to post. I do post gifs yes, but none made by me. Always to big to post.

1 Like

I can usually do it if I use the camera while I’m my text messages, switch it to video and it takes them low res enough to send and use. On my Google pixel art least… I don’t know iphone.

That’s a beautiful looking treat

I use a Samsung note20 ultra. I guess I could try turning down resolution. But then it wouldn’t show as well.

I can’t send video files unless I take them in my texting app. Come to think of it I’ve never tried to pay a video here. Maybe I’ll do that before it rains.

Hmmm… think Facebook may know I rebuilt this os a little. At least they noticed it once… lol…

All the same device. Obviously.

Top one is app, second was browser, third messenger. And they say they honor our “do not track” if that was true. It wouldn’t say Linux