First, sf 2k kit. Photo

Pollen press “mod”. Actually reinforcement. One drop water, one drop gorilla glue original (glue!). This press is definitely loose. Came with bags. But no complaints with product when used correctly. Long press (8hr total. 1-1.5 increase attempts. Hand pressure only. Pictures here are ~5-6hr

Screenshot_20210824-213232_Gallery

I’m so high I can’t differentiate those two thoughts… lol. Um… basically to me. The only cleaner way to hash is to level up. Which is to add heat to the same amounts of pressure. Over much less time. Creating “wax”“dabs”

No outside heat source used in this method*
Or motor source. Just me and this press. Will do the recommended 8+ (press time, at best this was 6) hours next time. Lol.

So after it’s all pressed in-between both cookies. You check tightness every 1-1.5 hours for 8 hours. Making sure all parts remain as tight as you can make them with your hands. in theory. I really raked down on mine with my leg and stretched a part a little. In previous uses that turned out worse. So like said. Hand only. since I still have trouble opening the bottom from that one missuse

2 Likes

I also disconnected the shared environment of both flower tents. That way nothing is being shared between the two flower tents unless through a double layer carbon/activated charcoal filter. Since they both move over 200 cfm and all intakes except one have the filters. Which the blue dream should be out of transition soon. Maybe. Much slower than this choco pheno.

3 Likes

Yup. Foxtailed the crap out of her. New ones today too. But atleast they are frosty too. Good sign. Starting to lean closer to 3 more weeks. But like the video says. Common is 7-9.

Hmm. Can’t inbed the video from the seed store. But if you watch the video it says 7-9 weeks. Then the text says 10. Both the video and the text come from ILGM. Lol

2 Likes

Nope. She’s confirmed in reveg. She’s going into a dark period then will be chopped. ಠ_ಠ. Can’t believe I did that and didn’t catch it. I assume it was four days. Could potentially of been longer. Just think I would’ve noticed on the adjustment 4 days prior.

Guess it doesn’t help the light controls for that tent are on top of it… Lol. So if I do bump something during adjustments it’s not like I can easily see it.

That’s a shame! Accidents do happen. I’m sure it’ll still be a decent smoke.

1 Like

I know it will. She was already about where her mother was when harvested. I was just trying to go for a little more couchlock. Since her mother is deceitful. Chocolope gives an uplifting high and relaxing come down. Her mother is deceitful in that she creeps on you. And doesn’t really build beyond a certain point. Before comedown… Lol. She’s sent me to unplanned weed naps a couple times.

1 Like

That’s good to hear bro. I do have to know… will a kraken ever make a return?

Kraken will never leave the stable. Here’s the gen 3 mother in her perm home. My veg tent.

Big one is the Skywalker og from coco journal.
I’m gonna kraken that Skywalker if she’ll let me. Lol. She still has over a week before flip. But yeah. The front plant is the third generation. Used second gen for coco tests and killed after cutting current.

1 Like

I hope you can! Would love to see it as it’s intended. Idk if it was all the problems I had early on or what, but after 8-9 weeks of veg (I think) vertical growth basically stopped. Hit flower and gained MAYBE 10-14”. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hmm. Sounds like light stunt. The biggest reason for my krakens is most likely because they technically have less dli at the start of transition than they did in veg pre flip. I make them chase the light up after the dark period, exploiting the stretch. Opposite of veg where I kind of try to keep the nodes closer. But not really. I’m not craming a bunch per tent and it’s much easier to keep mold/mildew under control with better air movement in gaps and smaller buds. Could you imagine if these girls had only 4-6 colas… Breeding ground.

1 Like

Oh duh. Main reason being that Chocolope isn’t mold resistant. There are 2-4 common cannabinoids that are attributed to some strains mold resistance. None of which are commonly found in Chocolope. Hence the care.

1 Like

That is interesting! :thinking: the flavor profile sounds really good. Flower estimated 63 days, how accurate is that?

That’s 9 weeks. Which based on the video with a fastest flowering of 7 weeks. The correct pheno could definitely go from sprout to harvest in 63 days. There are people here who grow photos like autos, kind of. In the sense that from sprout to finish they are on a 12/12. They also grow bigger plants than me. I just can’t remember who. Feel like it’s one of the admins, but don’t quote me on that. Anyway. With the right pheno 63 days total. 49 days flowering. The pheno we call kraken has never made it past week 7 yet. This one will still be drying in week 8. Last one was not.

1 Like

1 Like

Let her rest a couple hours then layed down plastic to pop off the majority of fan leaves that would pop. If they didn’t pop I left them. Meaning I just grabbed them and did a quick tug vertically. I’ll trim the rest in a few days.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I will point out one major flaw in the movement of information here. In the field of science, one must prove themselves correct, it’s not on anyone else to prove them wrong. Now here’s my problem. When I site sources that have proved my statements correct. It is then on the community to renew their knowledge with the latest research. This is the only way the scientific community advances. Once something is proven and cited, you do not waste the time of the researcher. You check their citations if you care enough to argue on the topic, or you simply don’t involve yourself. You certainly do not make shit up that makes you sound/feel better if it’s wrong or very loosely based on ideas. The science is already here. There is no room for argument on particular subjects… yet… ignorance shows its ugly head consistently. So please. I am almost done with this one last open standing stone in the community, the rest are already full of degenerates. Further your own understanding instead of blatantly arguing things that have been proven to be facts. It’s fine if you want to share out dated information. Just please, if you disagree with noted advancements explain your source. Making it easier to find where that idea was corrected. Since there is so much confusion going around I feel I spend more time proving it wrong than I do actually learning more…

Which I will not accept much longer. I will not slow my progress for the progress of others who do not appreciate my help

1 Like

I know this statement will seem confounded by most. It’s not at all for most. Just one silly argument that can’t be won by the other party and I’ve decided to be petty and not just say “Okay, you’re right.” My bad.

1 Like

2 Likes

As expected, much denser buds from the HLG.

2 Likes