First, sf 2k kit. Photo

Haha yeah I feel you man busy busy with work also. This months weather has sucked we have had a lot of rain. Awesome can’t wait to watch!

Her flowering food. Since I haven’t updated what I actually use in awhile. Right now I use a gallon of low ppm water with a 1/3rd gallon of well water. Just under tsp of bergmans flower, 1.5ml tribus, 2ml Signal. Signal will increase late flower. Tribus till end. Bergmans will decrease then none last two weeks. The signal and tribus will be fed even on the last watering.

I don’t get much if any runoff on feed days. I water till runoff on non feed days.

3 Likes

New beans are in! 10x of each. ILGM Skywalker OG, California Dream and Blue Dream.

3 Likes

2 blue dream in coco it is.

1 Like

Look at her today. I gave her 9 hours of light after a 40 ish hour dark period. Because I’m changing her schedule to be opposed the other flower tent. So it’s easy to maintain a constant environment between the two. I took this an hour ago, mid sleep. Won’t hurt at this stage. She really blowing up in there. That’s a like 15% increase in two days.

3 Likes

The moment the light came on. Starting 12/12. Gave her tribus first time (4 weeks earlier than mother, so kind of kills my example table, oh well) right before lights out. This stuff is amazing. I was thinking 15% increase before… gotta be double that or more tho. Momma didn’t do this.

1 Like

The coco test clone. Gonna see how she responds to leaving that much runoff in drip pan. Plan to take the 3rd generation and keep as perpetual mother. But she’s already in coco and I don’t plan on growing her out. Know one guy I might give her to. Wish I knew more growers. She’s an amazing pheno.

3 Likes

Love your journal… :sunglasses: do you have an individual pic of the clips you use? The ones I tested were terrible.

@low Ordered from Amazon so I’ll just link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08KSL7BN4?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

The clear clips are only ones I’d stray from. Rest are all the same, only bad with user error. It’s more important how and where you put the clip than the clip itself.

2 Likes
1 Like

Was already showing signs of overwatering. So test over. What’s amazing is how fast she’s bouncing right back. Would never see this in soil.

3 Likes

I have been enjoying watching mine grow. I have the same mix running right now.

2 Likes

It’s called getting ready. Lol. I hate to use them.

You know that was in February right? Lol

1 Like

Love those lights. That why I can’t see. lol

Does it matter? I don’t see the date :100:. I just read and enjoy.

¯_(ツ)_/¯ enjoy then.

1 Like

I truly didn’t know. I read the latest. I see one of your comments. You smelled green. Lol

Smelled green? Not after that first one. Lol. 2 different veg times, 3 strains and a zombie. All at once. My second grow could’ve been called my 4th.

1 Like

As of right now. might be a bom contender in there.

Gonna miss @KeystoneCops . I wouldn’t have these results without him.

2 Likes