First, sf 2k kit. Photo

Gonna try to pull this one more away. Which is only causing good things. For a plant that had a tough go with failed training and a ph imbalance after flip, why it’s so far behind the rest, thought it dead. Can still see the discoloration in the leaves I didn’t remove.

Fan slipped a little. Why it’s showing small signs of wind burn, still grew during last 24 for sure tho. Buds sticky when moving the branches forward. DE on the floor. Here in the lowlands Midwest the flies are about to explode. Preventative measures. I use capture jars with bait outside too, crazy how fast they fill.

1 Like

Shook a thin layer of food grade activated wood charcoal powder on top of the soils. Same as horticulture charcoal. They still on the blow up, big slh may have had its last feed yesterday.

Screenshot_20210505-131710_Gallery

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looking frosty!! Nice

They all look about the same today. So no pic. Just gonna note that when the tent is opened you can really smell that SLH.

I chopped her. She was good for me and this one is for me. Test subject too. Into the drying area. For drying tests.

2 Likes

SLH cut from stems in container. Lid off half the time, currently a clean rag over. Maintaining good rh, not ready for lid/burping/curing yet. Thank God for these Bluetooth humidity monitors.

This post was today, drying picture was taken two days before posted, I ignore my own documentation more than learning more and helping what little I can. Wouldn’t say unfortunately, it’s all up here :deaf_person:

Current

Don’t mistake the phone number for personal information, that is not a Midwest american phone number, just what the company labeled my lack of information with.

Area Code 645 History: Area Code 645 has not been assigned for use by the North American Numbering Plan Administrator. Area Code 645 is officially planned as a General Purpose area code which is typically assigned to a geographic area. If you receive a phone call from area code 645 it is a spam call.

I’m good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you call that number, no phone I’ve ever seen will ring.

Really dense buds. 16g here.

Size comparison

Lol, my bad but not fixing. Habit of measuring curve starts. Tool maker

1 Like

Yoooo random I should probably read but I’m totally roasted. Where did you find that hygrometer is that “^_^” or am I losing my sh1t?

They are Mi Home. Bluetooth.
Xiaomi Mijia Thermometer Hygrometer 2
Just Google that. Will find all kinds of deals.

1 Like

Thank you @Budz they look modern and classy

They also hold closer accuracy than same price options which also aren’t Bluetooth. At their price point there is nothing better on the market.

1 Like

Nice! good to know

3 Likes

Bags where harvested.

3 Likes

Whoa! Nice way to start the day.

1 Like

Awh hell. That was actually yesterday morning. Just didn’t post till this. Thank you though. Was a control issue, lost 3 of the pictures harvested colas. Mold. Live and learn. But the rest was plenty viable. 0 signs. So I recovered and washed most of the girls. Have since scrutinized the humidity level in grow room (lung). Currently 38% and 79°F. Making sure there are no further issues as the remaining plants finish.

Basically had to throw away 3/4 of one of those plates pictured.

As I have said in another thread. This is basically my list of reminders. I can tell you what mess up caused every picture.

Damn I’m sorry to hear that! Im sure what wasn’t lost will be fire!

1 Like

Oh, it is. I nuked a couple testers. Which hurts potency and stops the disipation of harmfuls. But a great way to test. See if it’s worth saving. What was, was.

1 Like