First seed grow, second tent grow

How about small 9 oz clear plastic solo cup?? Are they not supposed to have drainage?

Here is pic comparison of plastic cup size compared to the 3inch jiffy

1 Like

@Bulldognuts @Nicky
I never discourage from a certain amount of plants. I’m in a 4x4 there’s a few in here…

3 Likes

The LST I do makes plants bushier and controls height so you definitely can grow more plants if you allow more vertical growth. I’m actually considering doing exactly that on next grow. Maybe top and super crop. :+1:

2 Likes

If you zoom in there’s a couple in there I super cropped. They were getting pretty tall, and I wanted more side growth for clones. @Bulldognuts

1 Like

Use two sllp cups per plant, poke holes in the first one then let it rest inside the other one. Roots don’t like light so the outer one should not be clear.

I don’t mean to discourage you as the others are pointing out I just want you to realize how big things can get and how full your hands can be when full grown.
Your definitely going to want to top/fim/LST or something because your tents only 5ft tall.

You can always do more next time right

1 Like

image image image image image image Hi I’m on my first indoor started with train wreck seeds. I soaked Holland basic quick rooters wring out excess Dropped seed in and covered it up. Placed under dome on heat pad it was up in 2 days. I planted January 1

2 Likes

Welcome to ILGM forum, @SheilaT .

Thanks
I was just wondering in 3x3x6 tent I have 4 plants in 5 gallon cloth pots. Ive topped them and been LST training for a few weeks now. I’m on the 7 the week of vegetative stage. Planning on switching to flowering next week. Do they look to be the right size. Or should they be taller. I’m running full spectrum 1000w LED. From soil to top of plant 13-14inches. Train wreck

3 Likes

First your girls look great. I believe I would go ahead and flip them. They could double in height or more in the stretch that flowering brings.

1 Like

Tent is 7 ft tall

Soaked 8 seeds…day 2 and have 2 taproots. How long should Taproot be before planting???

6 out of 8 seeds planted… have a dud seed…how do I get gaurantee from ILGM on germ???

4 outnof 8 sprouted. OG Kush seeds never germinated

Sorry I have been MIA a bit.

Contact the support via email with your order number and let them know.
I soak for 48hr and as soon as I see a tap root I plant them in a germination dome, jiffy pucks style.

As for when to flip just imagine your plants are going to stretch double their height (they won’t unless they are crazy strong sativa genetics but it’s a good base line) then think about how much space your light needs between maxed out, as high as it can go, and the plant in order to allow the light to spread evenly. If the lights to close you won’t get good coverage.

@SheilaT nice tent, I encourage you to start your own thread in the grow journal section then you can tag people to follow it with putting @ in front of their name like @Nicky

Your tent looks nice and full, you don’t have alot of light so flipping to flower now would be fine.
Next grow be sure to transplant from your solo cups much sooner, once the leaf tip reaches the edge of the solo cup you should be planting up

1 Like

I added soil to bury the long stem. It was about 2-3 inched with just top leafs. I emailed support about the seed issues.

1 Like

Perfect

Had to repot one in red Solo…4 inches long stem. Trying to soak a few more seeds. OG Kush and Super skunk did nothing. . Also tips of leaves are looking nute burnt. Or light burn…not sure which. Will post pics tomorrow…

Thank you all for helping me. Especially @ILGM.Support for helping to so quickly resolve my seed problem. :+1:
Now why is it my stems are so long with 4 tiny leaves at the top??? And the leaf tips are looking burnt

1 Like

Hot soil to much nutrients is the burn tips.

And your seedling is leggy and stretching because lights to weak /far away

I used happy frog soil. Lights are less than 6 inches over the pots

1 Like