First season, starting late, outdoor South Australia

Gale is a pain to get a photo of.

2 Likes

gold leaf washing machine tub

3 Likes

And strawb. Look how far she’s outgrown the scrog. Once Josie gets pulled I’ll LST her over where Josie sits now. Josie has got mostly cloudy trics so not long now hopefully

you can see Josie in pic above strawb. Talk about one extreme to the next

3 Likes

OK so Josie had a hair cut.

I raped all her lower buds that were no longer getting sun because of strawb and the tomatoes going crazy. I’ve left the top that has a lot of regrowth just to see what she does.

1 Like

Ha!! Out of likes but I love what you and @Caosred got goin here. Love outdoor man.

2 Likes

She’s going nicely bro

1 Like

That’s what i done with mine that done tge same and it should go right back into veg man

1 Like

I still haven’t scorged yet thinking might not worry about it don’t know yet I’ve been lazy lol :joy: I’ll send pic later bro

1 Like

Here’s my lady’s bro still haven’t scorged yet

2 Likes

And here’s my clone she’s been growing since July she’s been into flower :hibiscus: and now she’s veging wicked white widow!!

3 Likes

Safe holidays everyone. Quick update, they’ve received no attention for a few days but I did pull these off of my washing tub gold leaf

she still looks healthy other then that tho.

2 Likes

Gale is really coming along. I think if I didn’t have her in the tree she would be stretched out properly and would eventually yield more but I’m happy how she’s progressing

3 Likes

My virgin strawb clone is going to make it I think. Hopefully my exhaust fan gets here this year. It’s all I’m waiting for to kick my fridge grow into gear.

3 Likes

And here’s the clones mother, Strawb

She’s outgrown her scrog mostly, if I’d centred the scrog she would be fitting it perfectly about now but she’s about a foot past scrog on two sides.

3 Likes

Man she’s a monster plant :seedling: ayy!! @$!# so wish i put mine in the ground now makes all the difference mine and yours are about the same age and there’s a big difference

1 Like

That strawb is like an invasive weed lol. It’s been 40c yest and today I’m worried that my scrog is going to get superhot. Time will tell I guess. Your babies look real healthy, the hail may have very slightly slowed your mob down. I’ll be planting every year outdoor where strawb and Josie are. Can’t recommended it more highly :wink:

2 Likes

Yes a good strain you got time to pull whats left of my tomato :tomato: plants and get my real garden growing lol :joy:

3 Likes

gale growing effortlessly

2 Likes

washing machine gold leaf also effortlessly

1 Like