First Scrog /Indoor Grow

cotton candy

3 Likes

Afghan kush

All my ladies have been transplanted jnto 45g smart pots and its looking killer. 1 of my girls turned out to be a dude so it was off with his head. Theyre getting big now!! :smiley::smiley:

7 Likes

All are coming along beautifully. Out of likes. @Flat.Foot

1 Like

Outstanding garden, @Flat.Foot :+1:

1 Like

@Flat.Foot I am also out of likes you lady’s are looking great well done mate :+1:.

1 Like

Just a photo update!

Afghan Kush

5 Likes

Cotton Candy Kush

4 Likes

My friend who gave me this seed said it was either Afghan or Purple Kush but I still cant decide haha. Shes pretty though.

5 Likes

Gods Gift

This lady suffered some nutrient burn but shes been showing lots of new growth and is clearing out of it.

4 Likes

All looking great @Flat.Foot well done mate. I love seeing outdoor plants reacting too the sun class.

1 Like

Yeah its crazy they get bigger by the day. Hope all is great on your end bud!

1 Like

Yeah im seeing alot off fatten now and like you @Flat.Foot if it keeps going at this rate il be quite happy mate for sure :wink:.

1 Like

Afternoon Everybody!!!
Hope everyone is doing great, here’s an update!

1g water bottle for size comparison

My Afghan Kush

5 Likes

Cotton Candy Kush

4 Likes

Purple Kush/ Afghan Kush

This thing has such HUGE sun leafs the size of my head. Super thick stalk too! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Gods Gift

GG started to flip but I have been dosing her with some guano to TRY and keep her in Veg till time comes.

She’s coming out of it!! Lots of growth.

4 Likes

** Just some pics**

8 Likes

Such a gorgeous garden!! Great work @Flat.Foot

3 Likes

Those are in beast mode! Fantastic looking plants man! Two :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks!! Not gonna lie tho I tend to baby my plants but they seem to be enjoying it haha