First Scrog /Indoor Grow

@Johnzy81 its all about that PMA my dude :v::v:

@FloridaSon @1BigFella oh okay I catch the drift. Ill make sure to do that. Thanks for the help and information!

1 Like

update

So these photos were taken 3 days ago and I now have my plants partially outdoors and trying to introduce them slowly but surely to be fully naturally outside. Its been tough and these ladies have gone through a lot but they are doing swell.

This is the Gods Gift
No Longer Scrog

This is the Master Kush

4 Likes

This is currently at the new home. Im hoping by mid May to have them fully outside. Maybe larger pots?

GodsGift

4 Likes

Current Master Kush

@Johnzy81 @Myfriendis410 @FloridaSon @1bigfella @neckNflu @MattyBear @Covertgrower @highcountrygal

7 Likes

@Flat.Foot Absolutely a beautiful garden that whispers Zen! How peaceful! I bet it is a nice place to sit and contemplate!

1 Like

Marvelous @Flat.Foot!

1 Like

@highcountrygal well thank you! Just moved in so I havent had too much time to nest myself in just yet haha thank you for the kind words!

3 Likes

Looking great @Flat.Foot keep on growing mate :v:.

1 Like

Just wanted to share some photos of my Afghan Kush ladies. They are 2 months old, I have been now leaving in the sun a few hrs and the rest of the day in shade. Supplementing light at night for a few hrs every night so they dont begin the flower phase as you suggested @1BigFella . Hoping by the end of May to be full time Outdoor plants.

The multi cola Afghan was topped earlier. The 2nd Afghan in the back was left alone and was JUST topped. Have just super cropped 2 days ago on all plants besides the 2nd Afghan.

5 Likes

They are looking great @Flat.Foot you can really see what the sun’s rays can do for them just great mate :v:.

1 Like

Shot of all the girls out today.

8 Likes

Out in their full glory!

Beautiful…

2 Likes

Hell yeah they are. They are doing great. Ill be posting some more pics later today after work. They have not begun to crown and are getting about 14hrs of light outside now. Im hoping to transplant them into 45 gallon fabrics pots if my buddy lends a helping hand by giving me a few he has. :v::v::v::v::triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

NorCal living here on out!!

group shot

Gods Gift

Cotton Candy

Afghan Kush#1

Afghan Kush #2

Afghan Kush #3

This has been the runt of the whole squad but I think is the most pleasent to look at…i havent messed with her at all.

11 Likes

Sweet plants my friend!!

1 Like

The sun looks good on them! Happy growing

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs @MattyBear thanks boys!

1 Like

Gods gift

4 Likes

Afghan Kush

5 Likes

Afghan Kush