First SCROG Grow

Will do my man,

Gilly

1 Like

@bob31 @muffybunny @Dieselgrower @MattyBear @peachfuzz @DonaldjWEED99099%20005WEED99099%20001WEED99099%20006WEED99099%20007 My how time flies!!! Here we are at week 4 of flower already! Gave them a shot of Fox Farms Big Bloom again today!!! Been doing bloom Nutes since week 1 of flower. I only water twice a week so they get the Big Bloom in 1 of those waterings! Everything seems to be going well at the moment! Been pulling a few dead leaves from the bottoms of the plants. ( Very few at the moment and expected) Heres the pics I promised! Hope you all lik’em!!!???

Thanks much,
Gilly

14 Likes

Looking good. Full of them

2 Likes

They look great @Gilly Youre doing a great job with those girls!

2 Likes

happiness is a full tent! :v:

2 Likes

It only gets better from here… :wink:
Lookin good… :wink:
Might be closer to 2 lb’s… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

You are looking really nice @Gilly keep up the great work

2 Likes

@peachfuzz Man your gett’in me all worked up!!! A guy can only hope!!! Thanks for the kind words all!!!

Gilly

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m a Huskers fan my man!!!

2 Likes

@peachfuzz I just checked the girls and we have Trichomes! They are coming on strong too! Loaded! Wowzzaaa, I can’t wait till I can get a sample! Gonna be a few weeks yet but we’re gett’in closer! That pound I’m a want’in looks like it may be a reality now!!!

Gilly

2 Likes

@bob31 @Dieselgrower @muffybunny If I do decide to split the stems when should I do it???

Everything is in here @Gilly

Split Stem

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31. Best me to it.

@bob31 @Dieselgrower @Onlythebest79 Can a guy run a 600 watt HPS Bulb from a 400 watt ballast??? Gonna try that stem splitting technique!!! I’ll take all I can get! Even if it doesn’t go well a guy is still gonna end up with a $h!tload of weed! (I hope!!!)

I don’t think that would be a good idea, but let someone with more knowledge explain it

Was just think’in of a way to get more light on’em in the final days!!!

I couldn’t tell you

Splitting the stem doesn’t help them get more light. It helps in resin and tirchome development

I would ask what kind of ballast you have, because I believe some 400 watt ballasts will fire a 600 watt bulb. But there’s no point. It will still be 400 watts, and because the 600 watt bulb won’t be operating properly, it won’t produce as much energy or the correct light spectrum that your 400 will.

How old is your bulb? A new high output bulb could probably give you a little boost.

1 Like

I realize that it won’t get more light to’em, but was just wondering if it’s possible to do so.