First SCROG Grow

Maybe the airy ones could have gone another week. Or it wasn’t getting as good of light as the others. They all are good size. You should try to hold out until your next set are all tight. But I guess you will have to see how it times out

I have resorted to drilling holes through larger stems instead of splitting them, it’s super easy and you don’t have to leave an object lodged in there and cable ties to hold it in place

All your really trying to do anyways is disrupt the flow in the xylem and the floem or however you spell that lol

5 Likes

@timmyv324 Yes, the batch I cut today (20) are tight! It was just the 1 plant that had the airy buds this time. They’ll smoke!!! Just a few more main colas to cut (15 or so) and then it will be nothing but leftover small buds. I’ll let the light shine on those for 2-3 weeks and then harvest them. Should end up with a $h!tload of small frosty buds from the looks of it!!!

Gilly

1 Like

Yeah buddy sounds like you got a good plan. I’d like to see pics of progress if you get the chance. Once you harvest your main nugs I’d like to see how the small ones progress. Thinking I may try this next time around.

1 Like

@timmyv324 I will tonight! Here’s what I’ve cut so far! 78 of those girls!!! SMOKE000%20015

10 Likes

Ahahahahaha. Very nice!!! Love to see the pine hanging. I can smell it from heat. Lol looking pretty tasty

They do look mouth watering don’t they

1 Like

@timmyv324 Here’s the pics you wanted! CAUTION: Naked Girls Ahead!! Buds, buds everywhere buds!!WEED000%20002WEED000%20003WEED000%20004WEED000%20005WEED000%20006WEED000%20007

12 Likes

Looking pretty good my friend :v:

1 Like

Nice work!!

1 Like

Awesome :clap:t2: Pat yourself on the back for a job well done :+1:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny Well…things are going as planned! Chopped the big girls 1st and now letting the little girls finish up! From the looks of it I should get at least an ounce and a half from the “leftover” smaller buds! Theres a bunch of’em!!! (see pics above)

Gilly

1 Like

I saw them​:+1: :grimacing:.

Wow @Gilly they look really good. They don’t look to bad after the big trim neither. Thanks for the pics. I hoping them little guys grow a bit bigger for ya

I think they will @timmyv324. Just a couple 3 more weeks of sunbathing aught to do it then it will be time for the big chop!!!

Gilly

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well all, big letdown!!! That’s all I can say! BIG LETDOWN!!! Got a bit to harvest yet but mannnnn, it ain’t gonna be near what I thought! BUMMER!!!

Could have been worse, could have lost it all

1 Like

Hey as long as it’s smokable that’s a plus. I’ve had Big yeild from a plant and the weed was junk.

1 Like

@Dieselgrower @Donaldj @timmyv324 Sorry, took a walkabout! Here is a pic of what I harvested from the plants after I let them grow another 3 weeks after harvest! A fair amount by any means! They are soooo sticky that they clump together in a big mass! Hafta keep’em stirred up!!! Havn’t weighed it yet but probably more than I think! I’ll take whatever I can get! Should be smokable in a couple 3 weeks!!!Yee Haw!!!

UPDATE: Ended up with 10 Oz. total! 2 Oz. of that came from letting the smaller buds grow after cutting all the main colas!!! (see pic)

GillySMOKE%20001

8 Likes