First real grow

Set to watch, check with the light guru @dbrn32

1 Like

The de’s are good lamps for large applications, especially if you have a lot of head room. Make sure to review their documents on how to lay the lights out properly.

just got these for the time being. Mix of 320 watt and 400 watt. 72 of them

3 Likes

My seeds are beginning to sprout from my coco medium. Quick question. When should i stop using canna start, and begin feeding the plants the rhizotonic, A +B, and cannazym. ?

Google canna feeding scheduels…holy shit out hats alot of fixtures…ur gonna have a huge issue cooling that space with that many hids looks like your not short on money but I would instantly look into insulation for the wall and roof or is that not the pole barn your gonna build …I’m assuming u didb t build that today …320watts are u talking about single ended cmh 315s and 400s are by far war worse then 1000watt competitor of same style light ud rather have 1 1000 then 3 400s the penetration of light on a 1000 is so much greater

12 posts were split to a new topic: Continued discussion from First Real Grow

The pole barn is already standing we need to finish concrete, insulation, and electricity. I live in michigan and winter is comming so its gonna get cold. We hope to run these lights for maybe 2 or 3 harvests tops. Just 2 youngins trying to make it happen

6 Likes

I’m here for the ride. And go buckeyes! ,)

1 Like

Good luck I’m interested in your upscaling as I’m gradual expanding … I was in a 2x 5 space moved to a 2 x 9 now I’m in a 10 x 10 with a 7 x 9 veg room so I’m interested in the expansion aspect of it does it have passive fans on the opposite ends or do you plan on sealing and gilling in the floor completely all stetileand stuff like that I started do preventative mantinince believe me think way ahead when mak8g that big if an investment … think of things that can be detrimental to large portions of a crop that make or break your profit margin… so think of molds, fungus insects, all kinds of pests you no u gonna have rodents seaking refuge from the cold I don’t really have that problem in Florida but u might so think of prevention not having JBL g to deal with it while its impacting you negatively and there is effective preventive products for damn near everything anti cannabis

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I actually just moved up here from florida lol. Ill keep you guys posted. Good luck

Seedlings 4 days from being planted in coir 20190831_234047|666x500

4 Likes

They are looking good and happy :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Very nice… Best of luck to you.

1 Like

beautiful

1 Like

holy crap that’s a lot of plants. I can only kill 4 at a time it looks like. so jealous!!! they look great. how did u use coir?

1 Like

@Sammy420 sorry about that. I believe I have everything not related to your grow removed. If I missed something please flag it and I’ll take care of that too.

2 Likes

Thanks alot i appreciate it. Look forward to keep posting

2 Likes

I used 100% coco coir. And will be using that as well when i transplant them. If you want more info on it go to cana’s website. Find them by searching canna nutrients

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Hey guys just an update. Got 2 new HLG65 LED lights (65 watt power draw) we will see how they work along side the bestva 1000 led light that I was already running. Cheers!!

2 Likes