First potforpot- half lime green bottom half green?

So my bkueberryXlemon in 5gal pot for pot but is line green n bottom half is green

1 Like

Welcome post a picture and give us a peek !

2 Likes

Sorry bin a long night but here a full shot an uoclose

3 Likes

Very nice, water to run off an check your PPM plant looks a bit hungry. After checking you may need to add a little Bloom nutes to support the flowering stage.
Happy growing good luck

1 Like

Your plant is beautiful! :green_heart: :heart_eyes: It looks like her buds are building nicely and she’s just a few weeks away from the big chop down. :bouquet:

She doesn’t look hungry; she looks like she’s finishing and letting go of fan leaves that are shaded/not photosynthesizing. We recommend removing any fan leaf that is shaded or any fan leaf that is shading a bud site. It is most important for the buds to get as much direct light as possible as trichomes develop in response to light exposure.

1 Like

Definitely do not need to add anything! Adding synthetic, salt-based nutrients at this point aren’t going to do anything.

Jus crazy cause my other blueberry lemon was green

she jus started getting green back

And here is m other blueberrylemon in her final weeks but she was green start to end
but potforpot I still love My plant n will n continuing business with y’all

1 Like

Beautiful plants Buck29048! :heart_eyes: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree:

The early yellowing with autoflowers is something that we are investigating quite closely. We are starting to work out a theory because when we have gotten our final buds tested, they come back with a higher that average amount of CBGA (and THCA, but that’s another subject.)

The amount of CBGA is really interesting because CBGA is the precursor to all other cannabinoids and it’s gotten a lot of press because of scientists using it to create other cannabinoids artificially in yeast. UC Berkeley put out a Nature article about it recently. But, we see the high levels of CBGA in this sample as a nod to the Cannabis ruderalis plant that all autoflowers get their ability to automatically flower from. CBGA is also one of the signalers telling the cannabis plant to shed unnecessary leaves as she builds her flowers-- why we might see more yellowing! They are also finding more medical benefits from CBGA itself and not just as a tool to produce synthetic THCa and CBD.

4 Likes

I kinda understand some but yea she has bin healthy all the way thru an it’s bin amazing it jus kinda freaked my grl out
(her plant).lol. An then when I saw green coming in I was kinda confused but yea we figured it was do to having bin crossed with lemon haze ya kno… But thank you so much for clearin up all this… Now I can order mine next week…n not hear nutton .lmao :smile:

1 Like

More plants is always the right answer! :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :palm_tree: :cactus: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I dont think ppl realize how long plant food last mos plants n sometimes food isn’t the answer

1 Like

I bin having humidity usually in the 30s I pu humidifier in tent but it got way to humid even with exhaust m fans

1 Like

It’s definitely a balance! The two biggest things we see in our grow support is 1) too much water and 2) not enough light.

I had a similar lime green to earlier yellowing of leaves on my last plant (autoflower), but she finished just fine and gave me potent buds. :sunglasses: :relaxed: :+1:

2 Likes