- Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow? Indoor–2X4 Tent–6’11 Height
- Otigin of seeds? Breeder from Canada
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower? Feminized
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? RO Water, pH’d of Source water is 7.8, before RO’d
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? pH of 6.5 of RO Water—Feeding White Widow 830 PPM; Feeding Cali OG Kush Haze 600 PPM
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. Using Fox Farm Soil (5 Gallon Fabric Pots)
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used…Using General Hydroponics 3 Part System Liquids
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate…Using an Electric Sky ES300 v3 (330 Watt)
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? Day Temps are 72 to 75; Night Temps are 67-68
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night? Day RH is between 40 and 50%; Night Time RH is 45-51%
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? De-Humidifier in Lung Room
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"? …Using a 6" Ventilation with Carbon Filter
- Co2 Yes / No?..No Co2
- How long have you been growing?..This is my first grow
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?..$1500 or so.
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?
Being my first grow…i have a couple questions:
Starting my 7th week of Flower, from 12/12 switch.
1.) If you look closely at the White Widow (On Left), is it just turning colors, or do I have a Phosphorus Deficiency? Same with Cali OG Kush Haze (on Right)…some red on the leaves has me thinking Phosphorus issues?
2.) My PPM’s come out higher than when I water or feed, by 300 PPM’s or so higher.
I’ve had some very slight Nute burning on Tips of Cali OG Kush, so I’ve backed off the feeding
to 600 PPM’s…still keeping the White Widow at 830 PPMs
I’m using Cal/Mag with every watering and feeding.
I water til Runoff everytime (15-20%)
I Water, Water, than feed every 3 days.
Question—Should I be flushing to get the PPM’s down, so that they are same or lower in the runoff after I feed? I kind of don’t want to flush, and was not planning on flushing.
Thanks very much in advance!