First plant , need advice

I’m about to harvest my first plant and I don’t have a clue on how to do it. I generally know the steps, but I don’t want to ruin my first. Can I get some advice? Please

Check your trichomes if still clear on the head of the mushroom don’t harvest to soon if all milky then you can choose to harvest as it has reached its peak or you can go a bit longer for some amber to show and then hartvest I prefer some amber to appear so as to give a head and body high.Also how many weeks have you been in flower for most strains will take 8-12 weeks for flower if the grow environment is right.You can choose to hang your plants to dry or cut the branches and place on string to dry .Test the branches by trying to break them if they snap its dry if they bend give them a bit longer hope this helps you out

1 Like

Thanks, when I look at them they just look white. I don’t know if there milky. But I also don’t know if I’m looking at the right things.

sending some pics of a pocket magnifier and trichs

I’m looking on amazon, is 60 times strong enough? Or should I go for one that gets up to 100 times?

I prefer the digital myself.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XNYXQHE/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1494455681&sr=8-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Plugable