First plant looking for suggestions

4 Likes

1 Like

It’s a little over 2mo. Old I’ve repotted it 3 times it started in a solo cup then a 2 gallon pot and now I think a 5 gallon. The 2nd time I potted it was right after I topped it and it had 2 stems growing out when I repotted it I buried up to the point where the two new stems started growing. It was about 7" tall when I did that. I’ve been using dirt made of 35% perlite 40%potting soil 10% rocks(at bottom) 15% chicken manure mixed in. I water it maybe every other day or so I prune maybe 2 times a week if needed and I just topped the two main stems debating on topping all the little stems in a week or two. I’m using two 120w LED 5000K Cree 45° floodlights PAR48

I’m a newbie too and will follow along for info and knowledge :green_heart:
Your gal looks great to my noob eyes :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

First off nice plant, second I love the lst keep that up, spread her out. Trust me…

2 Likes

Thank you man what’s your baby looking like?

1 Like

It sucks not having many friends that do this same thing that’s why I like getting on here and talking to all of yall

3 Likes

I have four babies; two indica dominant and two sativa dominant. I am experimenting with lts on one of the sativas, an unknown I named Emily

3 Likes

Oh man you got a nice ass setup

1 Like

The sour d plant looks nice asf

1 Like