First photo grow-ILGM sativa mix pack

I forgot to tag u guys :woman_facepalming:

@Not2SureYet @Hellraiser @Nicky @GreenSnek @Gremmall

1 Like

I see a pistil coming out of one so I just think it’s a calyx but we’ll see what the pros think

2 Likes

@GreenSnek ok, thank you! That calms me down a bit. I didn’t notice anything like that w my first grow… just may be that I wasn’t looking as closely. I really hope it’s fine :crossed_fingers: if not I’ll just have to pick the seeds out I guess bc I’m not killing it lol they started their 6th week today!

2 Likes

@GreenSnek my first thought was “uh oh, is this an evil ‘banana’?”

2 Likes

On the ww. I am not sure. I see it on the edge of the leaf too. @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower Any ideas. It is post 119 he was asking what it could be.

2 Likes

Might just let it dry out some. That’s all I can think of right now.

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410

Ok, I was scared it was damping off. It looks like it has grown some since yesterday tho… I’ll update a pic in a couple days.

2 Likes

F42

Sc (decided to get a perm :woman_facepalming:)

Chocolope

Slh

2 Likes

F49 (end of week 7, starting 8)

Sc

Chocolope

SLH

2 Likes

Nice, It looks like all of yours are finishing up well. Mine still have the spiked punk rock look :laughing:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet if you have a journal can you tag me so I can check it out?

1 Like

You have been tagged :grin: :+1:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet how long do you think I have? I have a lot of dying leaves. They’re turning yellow and crunchy and just plucking right off. Mostly on the chocolope but now it’s started on the sc. I flushed them a cpl days ago. Runoff ppm was 2500ish starting out and I flushed them down to about 700. Now it’s going to the only fan leaves I have left.

Choc

Sc

Slh still doing ok. Just hoping I can figure it out before it has problems too

1 Like

@GreenSnek @fishlipzzz @dbrn32 can u guys chime in? Lights are out now so I can’t do anything til morning but what do I need to do? Soil with all organic. F50

@Gremmall

Sorry about the “twat” it won’t let me edit now… a couple years ago -as a prank on my wife- I went into her settings and changed “what” to “tw@t”. So every time she types “what” it changes it… I thought it was hilarious. My phone died when I was trying to post this so I had to use hers. That’s what I get :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You have absolutely nothing to worry about your about 2 weeks left and your just getting natural die off and they’re sucking the phosphorous out of the tips of your leaves as to be expected from giga buds like that

1 Like

What are giga buds?

Buds that are bigger then whatever that crap they sell on the streets lol

1 Like

@GreenSnek

And a few more questions…

Is it too soon to start flushing?

Should I pluck all of the non green leaves? Especially the wilted ones? I remember reading somewhere it can cause some kind of fungus to spread?